What do vaginas taste like?

My boyfriend says the girls before me tasted gooey so that's why he won't eat me out. What have the ones you came across tasted like? Are they all... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• I have tasted a fair few and the general consensus I can give to you through my experiences is most women taste a little salty down there (much like sweat) and the aroma is musky with the slight sent of body odour!

Though my description doesn't make it sound all that appealing trust me it is... Remember we are human beings and deep down we work on the same instincts (Males are attracted to female pheremones and vise versa)...

Personally I enjoy going down on a girl that I'm with and its not weird for me at all. All he has to do is basically tickle/ massage your clit with his toungue and lips for you to feel pleasure from this experience, its not as if he has to bury his mouth deep into your p**** and never come out for air...

Of course diet and hygeine plays a huge part with how you both smell and taste down there, so just like men can drink pineapple to make there come taste sweeter there are similar methods for the girls.

So tell your man to either get over it or go and find yourself a new one who will satisfy your needs.

I know its a major turn off when a girl won't go down on me so I can see why this is a problem for you.