What do vaginas taste like?

My boyfriend says the girls before me tasted gooey so that's why he won't eat me out.What have the ones you came across tasted like? Are they all that gross?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I have tasted a fair few and the general consensus I can give to you through my experiences is most women taste a little salty down there (much like sweat) and the aroma is musky with the slight sent of body odour!Though my description doesn't make it sound all that appealing trust me it is... Remember we are human beings and deep down we work on the same instincts (Males are attracted to female pheremones and vise versa)...Personally I enjoy going down on a girl that I'm with and its not weird for me at all. All he has to do is basically tickle/ massage your clit with his toungue and lips for you to feel pleasure from this experience, its not as if he has to bury his mouth deep into your p**** and never come out for air... Of course diet and hygeine plays a huge part with how you both smell and taste down there, so just like men can drink pineapple to make there come taste sweeter there are similar methods for the girls.So tell your man to either get over it or go and find yourself a new one who will satisfy your needs.I know its a major turn off when a girl won't go down on me so I can see why this is a problem for you.

What Guys Said 11

• A bit like snot. Unremarkable.

• 13d

I unfortunately agree. I want to please my lady. but i have this odd issue with taste and tectures. certain things make me gag or turn my stomach. so even though it really isn't that bad. its still not good. i need to fifgure a way to make it doable without gaging which would be the obvious turn off.

• I;ve only gone down on one girl. She was a germ-o-phobe, so her hygiene was top-notch.Her p***y tasted, literally, sweet...w/ a hint of tartness, like lemon juice. There was a body-odor scent, but that's natural & doesn't bug me. She asked me what she tasted like & I tell her that she tasted like lemonade. Whenever I drank lemonade I'd jokingly say "this tastes likes your p***y" lol. :)Then again...she was a vegetarian, & I heard that they "taste" different than meat-eating girls (don't be lame with the cheap joke please).

• I have no idea. Never eaten a girl out before. I would imagine it is either sweet or salty.

• Gooey? That's not a taste, that's a texture.Obviously, he isn't a cunnilingus connoisseur, is he? ;)I haven't met one yet that I would call "gross"... a girl can taste different from one day to the next, and yes, I guess some tastes might be better than others, but never 'gross'.

• 13d

for me personally its not that tatse so much as the texture. i dont like things that are viscous and kinda salty. its kinda like licking snot. i really wanna get past this feeling but i have tried to just butch up and go at it so many times thinking maybe after i do it so many times it'll just e whatever. it hasnt. That makes me sad because i wanna know i'm doing a good job i like giving as well as getting. but i dont wanna vommit in the middle of it. THATS NOT COOL. PLEASE HELP?

• 12d

You might ask your girlfriend to "train" you... Tie you to a bed and straddle you...

• 12d

I've never thought vaginas tasted gross. It's really a bland taste anyway, with a little salt like all body fluid. But I don't think vaginas are gross at all, and I love to give oral to a girl.

• every girl has a unique taste and smell and can vary widely and also changes throughout her cycle...

salty milk and coins haha

• It's gross, I had a girl (she was 35 and I was 25) basically sit on my face and rub her p**** in my face and it was awful, I got all this... bodily fluid... on me and it smelt like body odor. I don't think I'll ever be going down on another girl, unless I really really love her (and she has good hygeine). I don't like receiving oral sex either so, it may just be a 'thing' with me... vagina's are gross and ugly, so are penises, they're all gross and ugly.

• I have tasted one girl that was gross. She was a bit heavier and for some reason, she tasted funky. I recommend the douching route before intimacy.As for his refusal to go down. Was it expressed politely or was he being a jerk. Sounds like it was done in mean-spirited manor, and you should remind him that next time he pawing at you.Dump him.

• Douching is so bad for you, don't.

iv only gone down on a few girls and the act is very pleasurable for me and obviously for her, i guess you could call me a Cunnilingus Connoisseur, but the girl im currently seeing has a fishy smell which is slightly off putting but i can look past that as the pleasure i feel from going down on her is ten-fold more interesting than the smell. besides he doesn't have to dig his head in there all the way into your pussy, all he needs to touch is your clit which doesn't have any smell or taste.

• I've never tasted one but if you really want to know you should just taste yourself. Nobody will ever know and there is no need to be ashamed about being curious.

What Girls Said 8

• He is a douche , dump him

• Ahhhh I meant to rate it up! Sorry!

• its ok

• well all my bfs well I have had 4 so far all serious...they all told me I taste sweet and smell kinda lke baby powder down there...i think it's cause of my eating habits like eating a lot of fruits and ttaking vitamins ...and I love showering so I'm always clean...yea my boyfriend eats me everyday...like he says he'll do anything for me ...once I let him eat me...but I guess it's a win win situation...but I think more on my side ;) LOL

• Girls taste much better than guys in my experience. Have him try right after you shower or in the shower. I don't much care for much flavored lubes they tend to have a slight chemical taste, but H2O in pineapple is quite delicious and covers up pretty much everything else.

• from past guys, have told me I tasted really sweet, kinda like candy

• oh my...!

• Show Older
    • lol I'm kinda the same according to boyfriend, he didn't say like candy, but he said sweeter and actually enjoyable. I don't know if its to do with my diet or anything, I eat a lot of fruit each day maybe that makes it taste better? no idea, but anyway, I'm not complaining lol, and I tasted myself and have to say I like it :) hehe

• haha I eat a lot of fruit too it's like my addiction, and yea I would say I do taste sweet!

• hygiene is a good factor..always stay clean...i usually make sure I take a shower before being intimate at all..also I hear that a good diet helps! that's guy should at least try it... I wouldn't push it but I'm sure he will come around ;-)

• UH OH! scared away by a bad experience ey? Well I don't think he was an asshole just yet you could try a few things like: 8 bottles of water a day or at least 5 cranberry juice is nicecut back on soda and caffeineavoid fast food beef and fish in generalplenty of fruitkeep it shaved or trimmeddo not cross your legs ( causes sweating )always wear cotton panties and wear thongs at a minimumThis should keep it smelling the freshest and tasting the sweetest... He's traumatized... lol see if you can get him to trust you so he will go down on you.

• Dunno if you want to target this to only guys eating out girls, but I'll put in my two cents I suppose..I dated a girl back when I was in high school, so this was like... 5 years ago, but my girlfriend's taste tended to change a little, depending. I wouldn't say it was gooey though. Kinda... salty maybe? I dunno, because it's been awhile. Gooey's also not really a taste, more of a texture, and I think some textures really bother people when they go to eat something. Maybe the consistency seriously bothers him, in the same way I will never be able to swallow jello. The texture gets me every time. I digress, can't say I liked how my girlfriend tasted, but I didn't think it was horrible. If you think about it, vaginal discharge changes depending on the time of the month, health, and sexual stimulation, so the various kinds of discharge probably taste different. If you feel really strongly about it, ask him why he was willing to try it with multiple girls before you, but not you yourself?

• All girls taste different but normally nice, he should at least try you. You won't taste worse than his cum.PS you can taste yourself.