What do vaginas taste like?

My boyfriend says the girls before me tasted gooey so that's why he won't eat me out.

What does pussy taste like? What have the ones you came across tasted like? Are they all that gross?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have tasted a fair few and the general consensus I can give to you through my experiences is most women taste a little salty down there (much like sweat) and the aroma is musky with the slight sent of body odour!

Though my description doesn't make it sound all that appealing trust me it is... Remember we are human beings and deep down we work on the same instincts (Males are attracted to female pheremones and vise versa)...

Personally I enjoy going down on a girl that I'm with and its not weird for me at all. All he has to do is basically tickle/ massage your clit with his toungue and lips for you to feel pleasure from this experience, its not as if he has to bury his mouth deep into your p**** and never come out for air...

Of course diet and hygeine plays a huge part with how you both smell and taste down there, so just like men can drink pineapple to make there come taste sweeter there are similar methods for the girls.

So tell your man to either get over it or go and find yourself a new one who will satisfy your needs.

I know its a major turn off when a girl won't go down on me so I can see why this is a problem for you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Every vagina smells and tastes different. The taste and smell also change through a womans cycle. Usually it smells like skin and kind of musky or sometimes sweaty. It can taste really bland like nothing at all or have a salty or sweet taste or a gross ass taste. Each one is so different.

What Guys Said 25

• 1|0
  • I;ve only gone down on one girl. She was a germ-o-phobe, so her hygiene was top-notch.

Her p***y tasted, literally, sweet...w/ a hint of tartness, like lemon juice. There was a body-odor scent, but that's natural & doesn't bug me. She asked me what she tasted like & I tell her that she tasted like lemonade. Whenever I drank lemonade I'd jokingly say "this tastes likes your p***y" lol. :)

Then again...she was a vegetarian, & I heard that they "taste" different than meat-eating girls (don't be lame with the cheap joke please).

• Gooey? That's not a taste, that's a texture.

Obviously, he isn't a cunnilingus connoisseur, is he? ;)

I haven't met one yet that I would call "gross"... a girl can taste different from one day to the next, and yes, I guess some tastes might be better than others, but never 'gross'.

• for me personally its not that tatse so much as the texture. i dont like things that are viscous and kinda salty. its kinda like licking snot. i really wanna get past this feeling but i have tried to just butch up and go at it so many times thinking maybe after i do it so many times it'll just e whatever. it hasnt. That makes me sad because i wanna know i'm doing a good job i like giving as well as getting. but i dont wanna vommit in the middle of it. THATS NOT COOL. PLEASE HELP?

• You might ask your girlfriend to "train" you... Tie you to a bed and straddle you...

• I've never thought vaginas tasted gross. It's really a bland taste anyway, with a little salt like all body fluid. But I don't think vaginas are gross at all, and I love to give oral to a girl.

• A bit like snot. Unremarkable.

• I unfortunately agree. I want to please my lady. but i have this odd issue with taste and tectures. certain things make me gag or turn my stomach. so even though it really isn't that bad. its still not good. i need to fifgure a way to make it doable without gaging which would be the obvious turn off.

• Im not even remotely sure what he meant by tasting "gooey". I've only had one that didn't taste all that great. I find that its really enjoyable to do when your girlfriend gets right out of the shower since there is no sweat or residual urine there is no bitter taste. I've found most vaginas to taste like water. Its probably not a good idea to go jogging or put in an work shift and try to get him to go down on you. That would most definitely not be fun. I personally love doing it and I was one of those guys that said I'd never do it. But I would say to try getting him to do it right after the shower. And a chick getting out of the shower to sit on your face is super sexy so win win

• Smells a bit like potpourri, taste like ambrosia.

• It's gross, I had a girl (she was 35 and I was 25) basically sit on my face and rub her p**** in my face and it was awful, I got all this... bodily fluid... on me and it smelt like body odor. I don't think I'll ever be going down on another girl, unless I really really love her (and she has good hygeine). I don't like receiving oral sex either so, it may just be a 'thing' with me... vagina's are gross and ugly, so are penises, they're all gross and ugly.

• Chocolate and Peanut Butter

• Depends on the girl. But it is quite musky and usually a pleasant scent. Unless she's not a clean person, then shit goes south very quickly.

• well i find it taste fine when i been fingering my girlfriend. i also feel that if a guy loves the girl enough the taste shouldn't matter but the honour and pleasure of seeing her all loved up. I love seeing my partner squirm with desire as it also makes me feel good

• every girl has a unique taste and smell and can vary widely and also changes throughout her cycle...

• Each is different.

• Sometimes it is like pineapple; and some other times like onion; but it is different from girl to girl; and smell is also different. I have only experienced with 12 girls. there is not sweetness ( it is wrong )
    most interesting time is , while she was in horny.. and wet :)
    inside pussy is salty and acidity taste. if she is in her periods. it is like iron taste !!!
    it is common for all girls
    :) it was my experience, and have a nice day... :)

• I have tasted one girl that was gross. She was a bit heavier and for some reason, she tasted funky. I recommend the douching route before intimacy.

As for his refusal to go down. Was it expressed politely or was he being a jerk.

Sounds like it was done in mean-spirited manor, and you should remind him that next time he pawing at you.

Dump him.

• Douching is so bad for you, don't.

• If you're on the pill, your vaginal ph is neutral and not cleansing or fighting off bacteria so douching with vinegar and water is actually recommended.

• A healthy ph balanced vagina tastes like a dry champagne. That's not a euphemism. If you smoke, the taste is detectable, some fruits as well. Asparagus is nasty. The taste can vary greatly before and after menstruation.

I think that one either likes the taste or not, and it's as much mental as anything. Use a ph balanced soap, and try eating pineapple or any citrus fruit for a day or so before offering this "special treat" to your partner.

Yummy

• I have no idea. Never eaten a girl out before. I would imagine it is either sweet or salty.

• like crabz!!!

• it smells like the sea, or like a fresh clam, it can taste bitter and sometimes like nothing at all

• Have you ever tasted your own?

• salty milk and coins haha

• Well if you want to know how it smells on average, rub your finger across the inside pocket of your leg next to your balls. It smells exactly like that. I'm serious.

It tastes unlike anything you have ever tasted before.
    A clean one has a sweet mild indescribable taste.. nothing else tastes like a clean pussy

• You'll never know till you try it it's too hard to explain or describe , some taste and smell different than others , if the girls clean there isn't much smell at all sometimes ther is a scent of pee though

• iv only gone down on a few girls and the act is very pleasurable for me and obviously for her, i guess you could call me a Cunnilingus Connoisseur, but the girl im currently seeing has a fishy smell which is slightly off putting but i can look past that as the pleasure i feel from going down on her is ten-fold more interesting than the smell. besides he doesn't have to dig his head in there all the way into your pussy, all he needs to touch is your clit which doesn't have any smell or taste.

• I've never tasted one but if you really want to know you should just taste yourself. Nobody will ever know and there is no need to be ashamed about being curious.

What Girls Said 17

• Chanel No.5, duh..

• He is a douche , dump him

• Ahhhh I meant to rate it up! Sorry!

• Wait, how does that make that a douche? Unless he's still expecting blowjobs? Am I missing something?

Not that I'm against cunnilingus (I'm a completely inexperienced virgin so I wouldn't know but I'd like to try it)... but how does him not wanting to go down because of not being able to bear the taste make him a douche?

• 29d

@R3d_Anonymous i know, right like say if I had a peach and you didn't like peaches and refused to eat it I wouldn't get all mad just because you don't like peaches (metaphorically) I wouldn't dump you and let's say you wanted me to eat your Apple "apples being make genitalia" I didn't have to if I didn't want to so what I mean is he can like what he wants and she can like what she wants nobody can be forced if she wants to eat the Apple she can as long as he's ok with it.

• Warm apple pie

• well all my bfs well I have had 4 so far all serious...they all told me I taste sweet and smell kinda lke baby powder down there...i think it's cause of my eating habits like eating a lot of fruits and ttaking vitamins ...and I love showering so I'm always clean...yea my boyfriend eats me everyday...like he says he'll do anything for me ...once I let him eat me...but I guess it's a win win situation...but I think more on my side ;) LOL

• You'll never know.

• Lilacs and lavender

• Girls taste much better than guys in my experience. Have him try right after you shower or in the shower. I don't much care for much flavored lubes they tend to have a slight chemical taste, but H2O in pineapple is quite delicious and covers up pretty much everything else.

• Sweat and skin, if it's clean.

• from past guys, have told me I tasted really sweet, kinda like candy

• lol I'm kinda the same according to boyfriend, he didn't say like candy, but he said sweeter and actually enjoyable. I don't know if its to do with my diet or anything, I eat a lot of fruit each day maybe that makes it taste better? no idea, but anyway, I'm not complaining lol, and I tasted myself and have to say I like it :) hehe

• haha I eat a lot of fruit too it's like my addiction, and yea I would say I do taste sweet!

• Well said.

• As a lesbian who has been with 10+ women I think you will be disappointed, it's kind of just bland and doesn't taste like much. But in the moment if you are turned on you will love it. Otherwise it's just kind of nothing special sometimes there's a bit of a sweet or tangy aftertaste but other than that you can't taste much.

• Mango Banana smoothie

• Smells weird

• hygiene is a good factor..always stay clean...i usually make sure I take a shower before being intimate at all..also I hear that a good diet helps! that's guy should at least try it... I wouldn't push it but I'm sure he will come around ;-)

• All girls taste different but normally nice, he should at least try you. You won't taste worse than his cum.

PS you can taste yourself.

• Don't forget to wipe front to back and watch out for thongs and tight pants

• Dunno if you want to target this to only guys eating out girls, but I'll put in my two cents I suppose..

I dated a girl back when I was in high school, so this was like... 5 years ago, but my girlfriend's taste tended to change a little, depending. I wouldn't say it was gooey though. Kinda... salty maybe? I dunno, because it's been awhile. Gooey's also not really a taste, more of a texture, and I think some textures really bother people when they go to eat something. Maybe the consistency seriously bothers him, in the same way I will never be able to swallow jello. The texture gets me every time.

I digress, can't say I liked how my girlfriend tasted, but I didn't think it was horrible. If you think about it, vaginal discharge changes depending on the time of the month, health, and sexual stimulation, so the various kinds of discharge probably taste different. If you feel really strongly about it, ask him why he was willing to try it with multiple girls before you, but not you yourself?

• UH OH! scared away by a bad experience ey? Well I don't think he was an asshole just yet you could try a few things like:

8 bottles of water a day or at least 5 cranberry juice is nice

cut back on soda and caffeine

avoid fast food beef and fish in general

plenty of fruit

keep it shaved or trimmed

do not cross your legs ( causes sweating )

always wear cotton panties and wear thongs at a minimum

This should keep it smelling the freshest and tasting the sweetest... He's traumatized... lol see if you can get him to trust you so he will go down on you.

• Well needless to say have a lover that I have been with since the 9th grade and since we are both females I still enjoy her Pu**y as much as I can, we do take very good care of ours and love her taste, Of course I have tasted different girls before that are not as appealing, they smell like rotten fish or jut old sweat yuck. But in general I still love Pu**y.

Just imagine what a womans vagina tasted and smelled like 3500 years ago unshaven and just plain gross to look at but there were guys then that didn't care either they just licked anyway.
      Even a lesbian couple then had to get past the smell too, but today we have ways to get around it unlike then.

Malisa & Stacy