How can a girl be good in bed?

I recently had sex for the first time with my current partner (I'm not a virgin, but this is the first time with him). I told him I was afraid I was bad at it, and he said it's always good if you have strong feelings for the person. But when you're on the bottom, what exactly can you do to be good in bed? I don't really get it.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well, I'm sure if you do something other than just lay there, you're good. Move around a bit. Like move your pelvis in circles. Wrap your legs around him and squeeeeeze your PC muscles. Plant your feet on the bed and push your pelvis up to meet his thrust. Grab his butt and/or his hair, pull him in for a kiss, nibble on his neck, make lots of noise. Just do something to show you're alive. (Do I sound like a porn star yet? lol) Or why not just be on top? That's a good way to break a guy in. lol

What Guys Said 2

• Just move your hips into him, get synchronized, and most of all let him know you are into it. Guys are very visual, so touch your breasts or get him to suck on your nipples. Also, just relax and be yourself. If it feels really good, don't be afraid to moan or talk dirty. Guys love that stuff.

The only way you can be bad is by staying quiet and not moving like a corpse. If you seem excited and into it, he'll love it. Also, make sure he stimulates your clit so that you are into it too.

• if you're on the bottom you can't do anything

What Girls Said 1

• If your goal is having fun then it will always be good. Do whatever feels good and don't be afraid to try something new. If your on bottom you can wrap your legs around him and thrust a little bit and wrap your arms around him. Be confident and act like you know what your doing. Take initiative sometimes and other times let him take control. Try out fun positions you've never tried. Tell him he's the best at doing something.

• This is a great answer!