Can I get her to let me come in her mouth?

My girlfriend has no problem going down on me and I have no problem going down on her, but she won't let me come in her mouth. She hasn't elaborated,... Show More

Perhaps a little clarification is in order, though I don't think it makes much difference. I don't care if she spits or swallows. It does turn me on more if she swallows it, but what I'm saying is that she won't let me come in her mouth to begin with

Most Helpful Opinion

• All guys have a different taste, and the things you eat, prescriptions you take, etc. can change the way it tastes. Sometimes it doesn't bother me, and sometimes it's been so bad I literally forced myself not to throw up. And then I have friends who just can't do it. You have to have a good control of your gag reflex to be able to give a blowjob and swallow, in my opinion.

But if she doesn't want to, there is no way to get her to. No one says you can't cum, just give her a sign you're gonna get off and she can move away, maybe finish with her hands. This isn't something you will be able to "talk" her into, in any case.

What you really need to figure out is why it bothers you so much. It's quite unusual that it is such a large issue for you. I understand that all guys usually prefer swallowing, but I think you might be fixating on it a little much for this to be the only problem. This might eb part of a larger problem, perhaps of you two not meeting each others' sexual needs. That's what worries me; this is almost making a mountain out of a molehill, and I figure there's a larger issue behind it.

• This is a very good response, thank you. You are probably right, I'm sure I have some kind of sexual issues ( more than one I'm sure). I am very inexperienced and she is not, so some stuff I like or want to try she has already done and decided she didn't like. I know it shouldn't bother me anywhere near as much as it does, I'm still trying to figure out why. Anyway, thanks again for the wonderful feedback.