• Ask
  • myTake

Can I get her to let me come in her mouth?

My girlfriend has no problem going down on me and I have no problem going down on her, but she won't let me come in her mouth. She hasn't elaborated, but she says that she "really doesn't like it". I love her I really do, but it bothers me SOOOO much. I actually don't see much point in a blow job if I'm not going to cum; thinking about her refusal to do it actually depresses me. Guess it's not much of a question really, I just needed to vent about this somewhere. Any thoughts? What do you guys think?

Perhaps a little clarification is in order, though I don't think it makes much difference. I don't care if she spits or swallows. It does turn me on more if she swallows it, but what I'm saying is that she won't let me come in her mouth to begin with

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• All guys have a different taste, and the things you eat, prescriptions you take, etc. can change the way it tastes. Sometimes it doesn't bother me, and sometimes it's been so bad I literally forced myself not to throw up. And then I have friends who just can't do it. You have to have a good control of your gag reflex to be able to give a blowjob and swallow, in my opinion. But if she doesn't want to, there is no way to get her to. No one says you can't cum, just give her a sign you're gonna get off and she can move away, maybe finish with her hands. This isn't something you will be able to "talk" her into, in any case.What you really need to figure out is why it bothers you so much. It's quite unusual that it is such a large issue for you. I understand that all guys usually prefer swallowing, but I think you might be fixating on it a little much for this to be the only problem. This might eb part of a larger problem, perhaps of you two not meeting each others' sexual needs. That's what worries me; this is almost making a mountain out of a molehill, and I figure there's a larger issue behind it.

• This is a very good response, thank you. You are probably right, I'm sure I have some kind of sexual issues ( more than one I'm sure). I am very inexperienced and she is not, so some stuff I like or want to try she has already done and decided she didn't like. I know it shouldn't bother me anywhere near as much as it does, I'm still trying to figure out why. Anyway, thanks again for the wonderful feedback.

What Girls Said 7

• can't you just come somewhere else? tell her that you're about to so she can move her head while you come elsewhere. simple. I personally wouldn't mind swallowing. that is if I'm in a trusting relationship.

• Thank you very much. I like your answer, it's constructive, actually helpful, and doesn't attempt to insult or belittle me like some of the other responses.

• Have you tried it? Drink a glass of come and then tell us how bothered you are. Some girls do some girls don't, get over it.

• Omg...good answer!!!

• I get a mouthful of your juices. What's the BIG difference?

• Actually, back in high school during an experimental phase, yes, I did try it. Didn't really bother me at all.

• thats dumb, I would swallow

• Why do you want her to swallow so much? I have a friend who absolutely can't stand the texture of it, and one who hates the taste, another is indifferent, and some don't feel like swallowing. Everyone is different, why would you want to make her do something she really doesn't like anyway? Maybe ask her not to give you blow jobs anymore if its such a problem,Its been said before, come somewhere else, just because she isn't blowing you it doesn't mean you can't come.

• Just be glad that she's willing to suck you. Some girls won't even do that, so be thankful for that. Maybe she doesn't feel comfortable with come in her mouth. She could have had a bad experience with it in the past, so lighten up a little.

• I think this was the best simple answer.

• Thanks. :)

• if you really loved her you wouldn't force her to do anything she didn't want to do

• I didn't force her too, otherwise I wouldn't have asked this question, would I?

What Guys Said 1

• Learn to respect her wishes because swallowing come is a huge issue with most girls. Cum is pretty nasty and was never meant to be swallowed. That's just not it's purpose even though some girls say or act like it's just great to please their guys or to act cool which it's not. Having her take it out and make fun of finishing you by hand can be just as much fun and satisfying so you need to get over the swallowing thing like you deserve it. No guys deserves it.

• true, my wife don't want to swallow either, np for me (ok it is but I'm over it) My wife finish me off manually when she start tasting something, or use a taste condom with strawberry or banana or chocolate