How do you guys like your girl to ride you?

Ok this is kind of awkward, but there's this guy whom I'm about to sleep with basically because he hasn't have a girl ride him in a long time and that's what he likes. we haven't had sex yet and I've done this before I just don't know exactly what movement do guys like better when a girl rides... Show More

what gives this a lot of pressure is the fact is that this guy is married, and so am i, I guess the biggest pressure I have is to be better than his wife? we both have very boring sex lives at home so there's a lot fo expectation

Most Helpful Girl

• Try all of the above. To have a "game plan" will not be natural and will be more like connect the dots, so to speak. Too rigid. Climb on top of him and do what feels good to YOU. That's what gets a man off. To see a chick using his member to please herself, wow, they dig that alot. But change it up a little and try all of the things you mentioned in your question. As long as it is feeling good to you and you let him know by your motions and sounds, he will think you are woman of the year in bed.

Watch his reactions to what you are doing and in the future when you guys have sex, then you'll know what he liked most.