Video contest with awardGaG Video Contest: Enter to win gift cards! Close

How did you feel after losing your virginity?

was it a happy feeling? sad? did you feel good about it, or actually have some regret?

Most Helpful Guy

• nothing, just finally done it and that it was really hyped up

What Guys Said 5

• I was happy I waited to do it with a very attractive girl. When I am older and think back to when I was a kid, I will say "damn, I might be f***ing an old hag now but back than I lost my virginity to a dime.

• i skipped all the way home. the sex itself lasted like 8 minutes or something but I didn't care. it was a birthday gift when I turned seventeen from my friend's older sister. =)

• i kept thinking: this is actually happening... this is actually happening... this is actually happening...

but I was very disappointed with my-self, couldn't keep it up for the second half... felt terrible after.

idk what it was, but it sucked.

• no regrets. I was over 20 at the time and liked the girl so I felt good about it overall.

What Girls Said 3

• I felt like I had been riding a horse all night.

• I was like wow, that was lame cause he sucked but I didn't really regret it I was glad I got it over with

• I haven't lost mine. I don't really care if I do.