Touching through his pants- please advise.

So I'm 19 and I just started dating my first boyfriend- It will be a month this weekend. Anyway I'm pretty sure he wants a little more- as do I- than... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• LOL My GF's period stopped and restarted at an inopportune moment, so I like your finger painting joke. xP Anyway, yeah I guess you could do it inside the jeans, but I've come in my before, & it was so gross feeling I ABSOLUTELY had to change. Also, no you can't just hold it back. The thing is, once the true orgasm is over there's still more to come & it seems like it just keeps coming & coming. (I was on my GFs mom's couch when she gave me a VERY UNEXPECTED BJ & she was trying to catch it with scott towels, asking why it wouldn't stop) If you ever hear a guy talk or joke about an "afterpiss" that's why. Think of it as the rain flushing out itsy bitsy spider. (LOL xP) I've never gone all the way, & haven't done at all since '96, but if I masturbate, I like to feel like my bladder's filling & I'll need to go soon, so I know I can do so. Anyway, no matter how it was done, ior even if I had to change or was sticky, I'd appreciate & love my girl for it. Also, your questions aren't stupid at all, and I don't blame you for being on the "virgin Mary Side" My BFF was sexually molested by her stepgrandfather, & I'd love 5 minutes alone to get my hands on that animal, or anyone who does somethng that creul & sick to any girl, & I thank God for you it wasn't actually rape. Hopefully, the happy memories you make with your boyfriend will mostly push those traumatic ones down and away. I believe it did for my friend. Good luck, & I hope you & your boyfriend are happy & enjoy yourselves...

• Thank you so much for that. I enjoyed it thoroughly lol I plan to just go with the flow (no pun intended on the flow I'm so worried about).

• Hehe Glad I could help... :)