• Ask
  • myTake

Anal piercing????

Ok so I was talking to this new girl at my work and she said she does professional genital piercing. She said she had done anal piercing. Where she... Show More

This question has a poll!

• Vote A Would you consider it
  • Vote B Do you think its out of the question

Most Helpful Opinion

Was this helpful? Yes

0/2000

What Girls Said 5

• eww that's nasty.really nasty!

• i think that's really discoustin to be honest an really creepy just my opinion though

• ew what? noo

• what kinda piercing is thatas for me I love piercing, I would consider piercing my tongue or my eye brows or even my lips but my genital areas , nope

What Guys Said 5

• That's a bit, much. To each his own I guess.

• Absolutely out of the question. I'm not sure what kind of pleasure you'd get from it, but it sure sounds painful to me. Especially every time you have to sit down and do Number 2. Don't do it, or at least take a long time to make the decision so you don't end up regretting it.

• Not sure if you can post links to p*rn , so I won't just yet, but an adult actress named "Daisy" has an anal piercing, it looks hot, and she seems to really enjoy playing with it.

• Ouch!Sounds like there'd be a much greater risk of infection with this than with other piercings.

• I've never even heard of this. This sounds just so wrong.

What They Said On Facebook