Anal piercing????

Ok so I was talking to this new girl at my work and she said she does professional genital piercing. She said she had done anal piercing. Where she stuck her finger into the anus and pierced it with a ring so it was sorta like a nose ring. So just outta curiosity what do you people think? I'm not in the least bit wanting one just asking other about there thoughts.

This question has a poll!

• Would you consider it Vote A
  • Do you think its out of the question Vote B

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Girls Said 4

• eww that's nasty.really nasty!

• i think that's really discoustin to be honest an really creepy just my opinion though

• what kinda piercing is thatas for me I love piercing, I would consider piercing my tongue or my eye brows or even my lips but my genital areas , nope

• ew what? noo

What Guys Said 4

• That's a bit, much. To each his own I guess.

• Absolutely out of the question. I'm not sure what kind of pleasure you'd get from it, but it sure sounds painful to me. Especially every time you have to sit down and do Number 2. Don't do it, or at least take a long time to make the decision so you don't end up regretting it.

• Ouch!Sounds like there'd be a much greater risk of infection with this than with other piercings.

• I've never even heard of this. This sounds just so wrong.