Any guys into girls wearing high heels during sex? What are your views on that girls?

been with a guy who liked you to keep them on? did you do it?

Most Helpful Girl

• my boyfriend obsessed with heels and stockings in bed. I'm fine with it most of the time, but other times I wish he'd just want me naked to be honest. its like he likes me to dress up too, but sometimes I feel like he likes sex with me pretending to be someone I'm not more than sex with just me.

• Anonymous.
      You are a great women. I am High Heel fetish, and I like the same. The answer: NO, we are not pretending you be someone else. Is the fetish fantasy that we like. I understand perfect how do you feel, because my wife told me the same. So, you need to talk and do it on the meddle, but please, do stop doing what you did, I can bet you are doing your boyfriend happy. The only problem could be arise if he cannot get his orgasm "without" the fetish, then this has turn into a problem.

GAG Video of the Day

10 Things Guys Wish Girls Would Stop Doing

What Girls Said 4

• Just about every guy I've had a relationship with is really into high heels. Wearing them during sex often really gets a guy going, especially if you team them up with a sexy little skirt and stockings. I've never understood why some girls are so against wearing high heels - if it has the desired effect, who cares?

• well said! especially the skirt and stockings bit- as long as there are no knickers under there!

• I'm kinda into it. Not really sure what makes it so hot, but it is!

• i've done it a few times for my boyfriend and he thinks its sexy and hot!

What Guys Said 10

• Thigh-high stockings + heels... <3

• high heels and stockings are super hot !

• I don't get this high heel thing. I guess it's for others, but the way I see it, I guess it would be very uncomfortable.

• i like it...

• im so grateful to be with a woman who LOVES stilettos and loves to keep them on during sex -- not just for me but for her too...so great when we f*** standing up...shes smaller and makes her the perfect height for entry

and grabbing the heel when she is on top of me...just sexy...cant help it!

More from Guys
5