Any guys into girls wearing high heels during sex? What are your views on that girls?

been with a guy who liked you to keep them on? did you do it?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• my boyfriend obsessed with heels and stockings in bed. I'm fine with it most of the time, but other times I wish he'd just want me naked to be honest. its like he likes me to dress up too, but sometimes I feel like he likes sex with me pretending to be someone I'm not more than sex with just me.

What Girls Said 3

• Just about every guy I've had a relationship with is really into high heels. Wearing them during sex often really gets a guy going, especially if you team them up with a sexy little skirt and stockings. I've never understood why some girls are so against wearing high heels - if it has the desired effect, who cares?

• well said! especially the skirt and stockings bit- as long as there are no knickers under there!

• i've done it a few times for my boyfriend and he thinks its sexy and hot!

• I'm kinda into it. Not really sure what makes it so hot, but it is!

What Guys Said 9

• Yes definitely

• I get my girlfriend to lie on her front on the bed and make her reach back to grab her heels while I throat f**k her. That way I am in total control of how deep she takes it and it streches out her throat as she is looking up

• I LOVE it when my G/F wears lingerie and heels to bed. Besides being eye candy for me, it gives her a totally different attitude She has even gone so far as to buy heels just for the bedroom. (or living room, or dining room table...)\

• im so grateful to be with a woman who LOVES stilettos and loves to keep them on during sex -- not just for me but for her too...so great when we f*** standing up...shes smaller and makes her the perfect height for entry

and grabbing the heel when she is on top of me...just sexy...cant help it!

• Sure, why not?

• I don't get this high heel thing. I guess it's for others, but the way I see it, I guess it would be very uncomfortable.

• i like it...

• high heels and stockings are super hot !

• Thigh-high stockings + heels... <3