Any guys into girls wearing high heels during sex? What are your views on that girls?

been with a guy who liked you to keep them on? did you do it?

Most Helpful Girl

• my boyfriend obsessed with heels and stockings in bed. I'm fine with it most of the time, but other times I wish he'd just want me naked to be honest. its like he likes me to dress up too, but sometimes I feel like he likes sex with me pretending to be someone I'm not more than sex with just me.

• Anonymous.
      You are a great women. I am High Heel fetish, and I like the same. The answer: NO, we are not pretending you be someone else. Is the fetish fantasy that we like. I understand perfect how do you feel, because my wife told me the same. So, you need to talk and do it on the meddle, but please, do stop doing what you did, I can bet you are doing your boyfriend happy. The only problem could be arise if he cannot get his orgasm "without" the fetish, then this has turn into a problem.