• Ask
  • myTake

Any guys into girls wearing high heels during sex? What are your views on that girls?

been with a guy who liked you to keep them on? did you do it?

Most Helpful Opinion

• my boyfriend obsessed with heels and stockings in bed. I'm fine with it most of the time, but other times I wish he'd just want me naked to be honest. its like he likes me to dress up too, but sometimes I feel like he likes sex with me pretending to be someone I'm not more than sex with just me.

• 26d

Anonymous.
      You are a great women. I am High Heel fetish, and I like the same. The answer: NO, we are not pretending you be someone else. Is the fetish fantasy that we like. I understand perfect how do you feel, because my wife told me the same. So, you need to talk and do it on the meddle, but please, do stop doing what you did, I can bet you are doing your boyfriend happy. The only problem could be arise if he cannot get his orgasm "without" the fetish, then this has turn into a problem.

What's Your Opinion?

Add your opinion...

0/2000

What Girls Said 4

• I'm kinda into it. Not really sure what makes it so hot, but it is!

• Just about every guy I've had a relationship with is really into high heels. Wearing them during sex often really gets a guy going, especially if you team them up with a sexy little skirt and stockings. I've never understood why some girls are so against wearing high heels - if it has the desired effect, who cares?

• well said! especially the skirt and stockings bit- as long as there are no knickers under there!

• i've done it a few times for my boyfriend and he thinks its sexy and hot!

What Guys Said 10

• i like it...

• high heels and stockings are super hot !

• Thigh-high stockings + heels... <3

• I get my girlfriend to lie on her front on the bed and make her reach back to grab her heels while I throat f**k her. That way I am in total control of how deep she takes it and it streches out her throat as she is looking up

• im so grateful to be with a woman who LOVES stilettos and loves to keep them on during sex -- not just for me but for her too...so great when we f*** standing up...shes smaller and makes her the perfect height for entry and grabbing the heel when she is on top of me...just sexy...cant help it!

• Sure, why not?

• I don't get this high heel thing. I guess it's for others, but the way I see it, I guess it would be very uncomfortable.

• Yes definitely

• I LOVE it when my G/F wears lingerie and heels to bed. Besides being eye candy for me, it gives her a totally different attitude She has even gone so far as to buy heels just for the bedroom. (or living room, or dining room table...)\

• Yes! I always get women I have sex with to put on a pair of open-toe black stilettos with a nice tall platform. No socks or stockings underneath and no lingerie. Just a naked woman in super tall black open-toe pumps. When she's riding me I grab onto the heel part of her shoe and use them as handle bars and I like to play with her toes from opening of the peep toe.

What They Said On Facebook