• Ask
  • myTake

Would you marry an ex slut?

seems like lots of women don't think you should judged them on their sexual past. link

Most Helpful Opinion

• I think most of this whole thing comes from a mentality of "Girl that has a lot of sex with a lot of guys is more likely to cheat on me or have STDs." In and of itself, that's probably not untrue for the most part, though I'm sure there's plenty of exceptions to the rule.Also, I think going even farther than that, marrying a woman who slept around when she was younger might encourage a future daughter to sleep around, which I don't think any father wants.

• definitely not

What Girls Said 7

• you would be surprised how many currently married women have been seen as sluts at some point in their lives. men might not WANT to marry an ex-slut, but if you did you wouldn't know anyway.

• 25d

You would know it definitely comes out. U can tell the good ones from the bad

• Sure, they are an EX slut.
    It means that they are now retired.

Shit... We all have to retire sometime...

• Guys complain all the time that girls for bad boys for sex & relationships and want a nice guy after she's used up.Why don't they realize they do this too?Guys go after sluts for sex and put up with hot bitches for relationships until they get bored. Then for a serious relationship they want a girl with a sexual past that's lower than theirs.Pretty much all girls get a guy who's used up. Most guys are lucky and get a virgin, an inexperienced girl, a girl with a low number, or a monogamous relationship sex only girl.If the guy a girl is with has a low number of partners or is a virgin unlike a girl it's not because he chose to be but it was involuntary. Most guys want to be a player.

• 26d

Everyone deserves what they are. If a guy is a player, he deserves no better.
      The double standard that for both sexes should be for both to honour their future wives/husbands, and not to sleep around with anything that walks. At least for those who want to get married.

• Yes, I would.

• most guys seem to like virgin like girls to marrry and sluts to play around with and that this is right, but just saying

• yeah its true anon they do

• "and that this is right, but just saying"should be not that this is right...

• When someone wants to get married, it's because s/he likes the other person. I don't think it has much to do with sexual history, unless the person used to be a p*rn star or has an unusually high number, like 50.

• Seriously...say you get married at 28-33. Do you really expect a girl to just sit around the house waiting on her husband and not have sex just so her future husband will think she's PURE and not judge her? As long as you don't have any STDs, wide pussy, kids or slept with anyone he knows I don't think it should matter. I don't have much of a sexual past but if I did I would just lie about it. It's crazy for men to expect women to not live in the present because of what their future husband may think. I mean I'm sure the man I marry isn't at home preserving his v-card for me, he's probably a current slut and by the time I get him he'll be an ex-slut, but I'm supposed to not do what I want in fear of his judgment? pshh

• ok see the person I want to marry is not like this this would just be a difference in lifestyles and charector to be honest so its whatever if you lie about stuff and hide things you will probably end for other reasons then the things you lied about it just shows incompatability

What Guys Said 10

• Yes. I don't care about a woman's sexual history. If I loved her enough, I'd marry her.

• Depends.
    If she used to be very promiscuous, I could look past that, provided she had changed.

But if she had ever cheated, it doesn't matter what kind of transformation she had gone through.
    I'm not down.

• 24d

Whats the difference

• 24d

If she had been characteristically easy to sleep with throughout her years when she was single, but had never stepped outside of a relationship she was in, I could potentially look past it.

But if she was the kind of girl who had ever stepped outside of her relationship, forget it.

• Hell no I wouldn't even date an ex slut unless I was using them to just f***! I learned that the hard way

• So who's the slut and who isn't?

• Show Older
    • I never said a guy can respect himself whilst f****** whoever he wants. Obviously there's man and woman sluts. And I agree that its why they've been with so many guys and not so much the number but the number still has something to do with WHY.

• His point is you said 'Unless I was using them to just f***!'. You know, and your calling them sluts, with that credential. Ho-ho.

• You're marrying a woman that has a passionate love of cock, remind me why that's a bad thing again? If you like having sex once every two months, then by all means, merry the virgin, she's good at suppressing her carnal desires.

• lol who says being a virgin makes you a prude they are not the same thing you must be bad at math

• no I think she will stay get f***ed by another men like me

• LOL'd at that song. F***in' lejjj.Anyway, on paper, no. I would only want to marry one girl in particular, and she is by no means an 'ex slut'. But, hypothetically, yeah, I'd marry a girl with a well tasted sexual history. I also don't see any good reason why a girl should be judged on her sexual past.

• an ex slut can learn from her mistakes, but that's only if she realizes they were mistakes. but I probably wouldn't marry one.

• No, it turns me off when I find out that the girl has had sex with a bunch of other people. They choose to have a partner that doesn't question their sexual past, and I choose to have a partner that hasn't had sex with too many people. We'd have to find what we want elsewhere.

• Virgins don't know how to F*CK yet. I like my women experienced not some dead fish who's timid and afraid and can't move right and so tight my stuff can't even fit so she's complaining about how much it hurts. I like a woman that can take my thick C*CK and can take it deep.

• she could learn at least she didn't have other cocks in her

• Show Older
    • lol I can tell you you're wrong

• right dude.

• The past is the best indicator of the future. Most men don't want a wife who is slutty other then for them. I know that for me I'd rather train my wife to be slutty rather than have her learn from others especially since most sluts learn bad behavior from their indiscrimanant partners. They feel less safe and secure being "slutty" with their husband because of how they've been treated in the past. If they don't/can't associate bad experiences with sex they are much more likely to experiment with a safe and secure partner without feeling like they are doing something bad or are something bad (e.g. a slut).

• it would also be nice to know that the kid is yours without doubts or a dna test

• Show Older
    • hahaha agree with both of you

• lol I was just doing this in response to the post further down that's talking about how women shoudnt be judged on their sexual past