Would you marry an ex slut?

seems like lots of women don't think you should judged them on their sexual past.

link

Most Helpful Guy

• I think most of this whole thing comes from a mentality of "Girl that has a lot of sex with a lot of guys is more likely to cheat on me or have STDs." In and of itself, that's probably not untrue for the most part, though I'm sure there's plenty of exceptions to the rule.

Also, I think going even farther than that, marrying a woman who slept around when she was younger might encourage a future daughter to sleep around, which I don't think any father wants.

GAG Video of the Day

10 Things Guys Wish Girls Would Stop Doing

What Girls Said 8

• Sure, they are an EX slut.
    It means that they are now retired.

Shit... We all have to retire sometime...

• you would be surprised how many currently married women have been seen as sluts at some point in their lives. men might not WANT to marry an ex-slut, but if you did you wouldn't know anyway.

• You would know it definitely comes out. U can tell the good ones from the bad

• That is true.. And that's the guys fault for being a sucker. Similar to a woman who is married to a guy who cheats, but never knew that he did, married him, and now has a cheating husband that she is not aware of.

• Yes, I would.

• Guys complain all the time that girls for bad boys for sex & relationships and want a nice guy after she's used up.

Why don't they realize they do this too?

Guys go after sluts for sex and put up with hot bitches for relationships until they get bored. Then for a serious relationship they want a girl with a sexual past that's lower than theirs.

Pretty much all girls get a guy who's used up. Most guys are lucky and get a virgin, an inexperienced girl, a girl with a low number, or a monogamous relationship sex only girl.

If the guy a girl is with has a low number of partners or is a virgin unlike a girl it's not because he chose to be but it was involuntary. Most guys want to be a player.

• Everyone deserves what they are. If a guy is a player, he deserves no better.
      The double standard that for both sexes should be for both to honour their future wives/husbands, and not to sleep around with anything that walks. At least for those who want to get married.

• These posts make me sick.

More from Girls
3

What Guys Said 16

• Yes. I don't care about a woman's sexual history. If I loved her enough, I'd marry her.

• Depends.
    If she used to be very promiscuous, I could look past that, provided she had changed.

But if she had ever cheated, it doesn't matter what kind of transformation she had gone through.
    I'm not down.

• Whats the difference

• If she had been characteristically easy to sleep with throughout her years when she was single, but had never stepped outside of a relationship she was in, I could potentially look past it.

But if she was the kind of girl who had ever stepped outside of her relationship, forget it.

• You're marrying a woman that has a passionate love of cock, remind me why that's a bad thing again? If you like having sex once every two months, then by all means, merry the virgin, she's good at suppressing her carnal desires.

• lol who says being a virgin makes you a prude they are not the same thing you must be bad at math

• no I think she will stay get f***ed by another men like me

"You're marrying a woman that has a passionate love of cock, remind me why that's a bad thing again?" She has a passionate love for MANY cocks.

• LOL'd at that song. F***in' lejjj.

Anyway, on paper, no. I would only want to marry one girl in particular, and she is by no means an 'ex slut'. But, hypothetically, yeah, I'd marry a girl with a well tasted sexual history. I also don't see any good reason why a girl should be judged on her sexual past.

• Hell no I wouldn't even date an ex slut unless I was using them to just f***! I learned that the hard way

• So who's the slut and who isn't?

• I never said a guy can respect himself whilst f****** whoever he wants. Obviously there's man and woman sluts. And I agree that its why they've been with so many guys and not so much the number but the number still has something to do with WHY.

• His point is you said 'Unless I was using them to just f***!'. You know, and your calling them sluts, with that credential. Ho-ho.

More from Guys
11