• Ask
  • myTake

"Squirting": Real or urban legend?

We all have the same equipment after we conceived until sex hormones differentiate us. Testicles = ovaries Penis glans = clit Vag fluid =... Show More

This question has a poll!

• Vote A I get no noticeable expulsion of fluid
  • Vote B I have a brief release of pee sometimes
  • Vote C My contractions force out pooled vag fluid
  • Vote D I experience real female ejaculation.
  • Vote E I squirt just like you see men and women do in p0rn.
Curious about the guy who experienced female ejaculation. The mind wanders.

Most Helpful Opinion

• I squirt on a regular basis, however it only started about a year ago. There have been times where it is only a couple of tablespoons, to times where it seems like 2-3 cups.The part where it feels as though you need to "pee", for me I feel as though my bladder is full because the female ejaculate is supposed to come from a gland similar to the male prostate behind the urethra which feels like a spongy area inside of the vagina (or the g-spot, more commonly known =) When the fluid builds there, it presses on my bladder, but peeing is a completely different sensation. There is a quick contraction-like feeling, but it does not feel the same as a clitoral orgasm - but incredibly satisfying!I can't tell you what it is, I'm no doctor or scientist, but it is clear, nearly odorless - and what smell does come from it, I cannot compare to anything else. My boyfriend says it smells sweet, and I tend to agree... almost like a light syrup? Haha. Hopefully I've settled a little bit of your curiosity!

What Girls Said 3

• I think Nebula has come as close as anyone can in explaining female ejaculation. Like her I go from a teaspoon or two to feeling like I am expelling a cup or more. It is never those high pressure squirts like you might see on p*rn, but much less intensety with the flow. That squirting you see going two or three feet is actually peeing.

• i never have...but if women do it is different from male come because male come carries life in it that's why it can shoot far because it needs to be strong enough to reach the egg

• Misinformed much? It swims most of the way, there's really no need to actually shoot semen into the uterus, lol.

• Yeah, this is very bad information. Here's some light reading so that you don't do it again: link "Copulation and Fertilization" should be of particular interest to you.

• If even a drop of live semen lands on wet Vag lips. It can home in on the cervix like a bloodhound and preggers you can become.

What Guys Said 5

• Some girls squirt, others don't.(don't ask me why)

• Girls can and do actually ejaculate. That's just a fact. Not all girls, mind. But it's not an urban legend.

• There is one mistake in your informations. The male glans is not the (whole) clitit is rather the synonymous of the female glans. So you have to be more precise! Don`t be hazy!

• Pretty simple g-spot stimulation.

• actually iv seen a girl squirt when she sneezed during normal fingering. Quite funny to tease about.

• Hahaha that's awesome.

• Scientists are not quite sure where female ejaculation originates from. Or the reason behind it. However it bears strong similarities to components in male cum. If someone actually were to study this for a bit we might know for certain but as it is right now its not all that scientifically interesting.