"Squirting": Real or urban legend?

We all have the same equipment after we conceived until sex hormones differentiate us. Testicles = ovaries Penis glans = clit Vag fluid = precum Vag = urethra within the penis (!) Prostate = periurethral glands (producing nearly identical fluid) If you look at p0rn, you will see male... Show More

• Vote A I get no noticeable expulsion of fluid
  • Vote B I have a brief release of pee sometimes
  • Vote C My contractions force out pooled vag fluid
  • Vote D I experience real female ejaculation.
  • Vote E I squirt just like you see men and women do in p0rn.
Curious about the guy who experienced female ejaculation. The mind wanders.

Most Helpful Girl

• I squirt on a regular basis, however it only started about a year ago. There have been times where it is only a couple of tablespoons, to times where it seems like 2-3 cups.

The part where it feels as though you need to "pee", for me I feel as though my bladder is full because the female ejaculate is supposed to come from a gland similar to the male prostate behind the urethra which feels like a spongy area inside of the vagina (or the g-spot, more commonly known =) When the fluid builds there, it presses on my bladder, but peeing is a completely different sensation. There is a quick contraction-like feeling, but it does not feel the same as a clitoral orgasm - but incredibly satisfying!

I can't tell you what it is, I'm no doctor or scientist, but it is clear, nearly odorless - and what smell does come from it, I cannot compare to anything else. My boyfriend says it smells sweet, and I tend to agree... almost like a light syrup? Haha. Hopefully I've settled a little bit of your curiosity!