Why do guys tell their guy friends when they have sex?

like if a guy has sex with someone he goes and tells all his guy friends

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Unless you are referring to guys under 16, that is not common behavior. Until then they want their friends to know how grown up they are. The telling friends bit is actually much more common among females. And I have never been able to grasp why they would do this. Girls are extremely judgmental of each other, so why give them something to judge you on?

What Guys Said 5

• girls do it too, if anything girls give more detail on size, hair etc

• yeah I guess hahah.

• Because when they're young, it's a rare event, and something worth celebrating. Or at least high-fiveing your mates about.That stops once they start having regular sex.It starts up again, about a year into their first marriage.

• girls are the same way though.

• well they don't need to act happy about it and tell everyone lmfao but I guess its just how boys are haha

• Don't girls do the same thing ?

• I think girls do a lot of the same things boys dothey don't talk about it !

• well I'm not the same way..people from where I live aren't like that :/

• yes we are the same way

• Show Older
  • i got laid last nightwas she tightyupcooli beat the breaks of herawesome I'm getting another beer

• lmfao OK then.

• Guys aren't like girls.Its a score for us!

• Of course we care how the girl looks, we won't just f*** an ugly girl for the sake of it.Guys dnt care about a girls personality or any of the crap.Guys just want you on their d*** simple as.

• haha I don't do that @fumth385

• so they just like, like having sex with anyone and don't care how ugly the chick is! just as long as they get some lol ?

• Show Older

What Girls Said 7

• I gues it also depends where you liveMost of the guys of my home country are real pigs and do that their whole life if theyre not serious about datingThey talk behing their gils back even saying the cruelest things about them D:

• Why do girls? Everyone does it with their friends.

• I think they do that because they are young and want to prove to their friends that they are "manly." in other words they are immature and want to show off. I have yet to find a nice guy that is over 21 that tells his friends that he has sex with ___ and when. I think they just need to learn still.

• I always tell my friends. Good or bad. We like to talk about it's fun and even if it was bad there's usually something worth a good laugh!

• its fun to talk about your sex life. and you will almost always talk about it unless your ashamed and the sex is just that bad HAHA

• i think when a girl really enjoys it she will tell her friends too because its kind of something to brag about lol.. I know when I first got with my boyfriend I taped it just so I could show my friends how big his dik is lol

• no I don't see how you would become a slut for doing that lol and I only did it because I was really surprised! And I was 16 at the time. What made me feel bad was that he didn't really like me showing my friends because those things are private and I was again surprised because I presumed him being a guy would mean that all his guy friends would see it too. Wrong again lol

• haha how big it is. does it make you(I mean like anyone) a slut if you judge a guys d*** ?

• I tell some of my friends about my sex life with my boyfriend, its just fun to do and talk about haha

• lmfao yeah I guess sometimes :L