How to make a girl horny?

how to make a girl horny?

Most Helpful Opinion

• That is a process that takes many steps.

1. Making her see you as a valuable sex partner. (Make her notice other girls interest for you, flirt and joke with her). If she shows interest go on to 2.

2. Generate an emotional connection (make her talk about her life and that you understand and appreciate her)

3. Generate trust. (Show a little bit of vulnerability and life experience like a dead father, mother something that will make her want to take care of you and that she feels like the strong one. Sometimes you do not even need to talk about it but simply make a sad face like you understand her solitude as well.)

4. Once the emotional connection is made you can go ahead and start carressing her. Lowerback or neck or between her thighs (this will turn her on like crazy). If she is hesitant... back off and make her feel like she is loosing you. You say, "OK then Ill go." By this point she will drag you on the shirt and beg for you not to leave her. When she is receptive of your advances and caresses you can undress her and then go for the clit.

5. When you stimulate her clitoris do it as if you were carressing a little bird's head. Slowly and softly. Don't do it too hard or too fast... many men make that mistake so have some patience give it at least 5 minutes. Then she will be too horny and too desperate and she will want to have your d*** inside of her.

This is how a man almost managed to get laid with me on the same day he knew me. (His d*** did not work which is another story). Hope this works,

• NO5 IF that's so then why do most girls/women climax from clit stim and not from penetration ! surely best result would be to let her have a clit orgasam then penetrate her. so many times women moan they don't get off ? ? ? desperate for a d*** ! inside her...women are confuesing

• A little birds head. That's a good way of putting it. I always said I don't think your touch can be too light. I like that better

• thank you