Is a 9 inch penis too big? (girls)

I have a 9.3 inch penis and girls have sometimes had trouble taking it and I'm kind of scared of hurting them. Is it too big? What should I do to make it more pleasurable?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 3

• Selected as most helpful

I think thickness is biggest problem but that much length could hit my girl parts. If it is very round then it would not fit very well in a lot of girls. My boyfriend has a very fat **** and it can be problem at times as it doesn't slide in very well.

• That would be a bit too big for me to handle all the way. My ex was around 8.5 and sometimes it would hurt. But if the girl can't take all 9 inches of you, just make sure you don't thrust yourself deeper than she can take.

• hmm you could have a future in p*rn but I have talked to women I know about this and most would find that to large. If a girl loves you though she would put in the effort I think though know what I mean?

• Depends on how big the woman is vaginally. Some will be some who can't take it, there will be some who can, and there will be some who won't know you've entered her.

• Borrow me an inch or two. You'd please me by doing this! :) !