Morning Wood Sex?

Let's say you are dating someone and yes you are active. If you are spending the night together, do guys like to be taken an advantage of during a morning wood?

How about if you are not awake yet?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 9

• yeah... blow jobs in the morning are always good with my boyfriend. And sex in the morning is always good too.. its just different! :D

• I've done it before, really awesome. However, my ex and I had a major talk when we first started having sex basically giving consent to sex in our sleep/if one of us was drunk...we're weird. But yeah, if everyone is alright with it, it's fine and quite often the unexpected sex was amazing.

• they love it. try waking him up with a bj

• just ASK him! see if he says yes then do it. like not the night before but ask him, then one day when he least expects it and you feel ready to, go for it!

• Lmao! Hahahaha... That's what I'm talking about... Hahaha

• yeah I asked one of my guyfriends about it and his exact words were "yeah, I wake up to an alarm clock every morning and that stinks. if a girl were to take advantage of that, thatd be awesome. don't even ask, just jump on that sh*t." ha ha ^_^

• There are few guys that would likely argue were it to happen even without consent (after all, why punish the spontaneous?), but, yeah, your response is the smartest one.

• Show Older
  • Selected as most helpful

Any guy who doesn't like this is probably gay. Nothing is better than morning sex. Seriously, what better way to start the day off right. I personally just wouldn't want to be be woken up suddenly from a deep sleep because she just decided to grab my wood. At least start kissing me or touching me to get me to slowly wake up and once I snap out of it, feel free to go to town.

• hell yeah. ride the tiger.

• My girlfriend hasn't ever woken me up with her on top of me but we cuddle for a bit, if I have morning would she usually gets on top of me and starts riding me. I love how she says "good morning" :D

• would love it :P and I'm actually really energized when I wake up, so it woukd be wild ;p lol

• Well, techniacally that is rape.

But I would LOVE it!

I doubt most guys would have a problem with it.

• lol forget Folgers that's the best part of waking up.

• I would have no problem with it but I think that's considered rape

• If he's a guy then I'm sure he'll be fine with it

• Yeah that's why I am asking... I know it's considered rape but I don't know if my man would be okay with it lol

• It'd be cool, but I think I'd rather not have that. It's not like I wake up full of energy wanting to have an orgasm.

• :P

• Yeah that's what I thought... Hahahahaha

• Then I'm totally down. lol

• Show Older
  • I thought about that this morning when I woke up. Heck yeah I'd go for it. :D

• I think I'm past my PTSD and won't kill someone if that happened.

• So you wouldn't mind waking up with a girl on top of you? Even if unexpected...