Blow jobs Vs. having sex?

when I give my boyfriend head, it seems like he enjoys it a lot more than when we have sex.

he moans/groans/manly sex noises when I give him head, but not so much when we have sex

i asked him if he liked head better than sex but he said he liked sex more.

what would explain this?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• It's a matter of simple physics:

When you give him head you are able to stimulate him and over-stimulate him, simply because you can bring a lot of your anatomy to bear, all of which is highly articulated. Your lips, your hands, your tongue.

No girls I know (perhaps I should count my blessings) can exercise the same muscular control over their muffins as their tongues.

So it is now clear why you can get him to moan wildly when getting head from you. But a head is a head is a head. Nobody got knocked up from it, and my young American friends tell me you can't lose your virginity by doing it.

Sex is another matter altogether. You are mounting the female of the species and go through these motions like every mammal before you for millennia. There's something absolutely primal about it and we are programmed to want it really bad. Great bridges have been built and great poems written, as a side effect of distinguished males wanting to impress a female, so they can insert their penis into her and eventually ejaculate.

What Guys Said 2

• I DEFINITELY like sex a lot more. Blow jobs are good as fore play as they turn me on more than anything else, but sex feels 5 times better.

• It could be that a blob-job is a better physical experience, but sex is a better over-all experience for him

• okay, thank you :) that makes sense

• the combination of physical and mental enjoyment. That in his mind it feels better because he is more connected with you. Also the experience of seeing a girl have sexual enjoyment can be a tremendous joy in itself, and you don't need moaning to enjoy that

• what do you mean by a better over all experience?

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe he is telling you the truth! I love when my boyfriend goes down on me and I moan a lot more because its so relaxing and feels soooooooo good to just kick back and let him go to town on me lol and it kind of teases you and makes you want sex. I like sex more too but I probably don't moan as much

• Wow, really? I never knew until I started using this site that so many girls don't like it and I was really surprised that there are heaps of guys that don't like doing it!

• okay, thanks :) I don't like getting head, so I don't moan at all

• Not to mention when he does it when I'm lying on my stomach! I have to bite the pillow and you can still hear me!

• During sex both parties are actively engaged (meaning you both have to consider what you are doing with your bodies). Thing is that requires both of you to think and concentrate on some level. That seems to detract from moaning noises. With blow jobs all he has to do is enjoy you doing all the work.

• he'd rather pull out haha

• Sure.

Now if you want a really confusing answer from you man ask him this: "Would you rather we had sex without a condom and you have to pull out to come or with a condom and you get to actully finish inside?"

• ohhh my gosh hahahaha, this is eye-opening :)

thank you

• oral is a deal breaker for a lot of guys. I know some that won't date a girl that won't go down on him

• oh :(

• yes. he telling you what he thinks you want to hear

• so you mean that he might just be saying he likes sex better, but really actually likes head better?

• Show Older