Blow jobs Vs. having sex?

when I give my boyfriend head, it seems like he enjoys it a lot more than when we have sex. he moans/groans/manly sex noises when I give him head,... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a matter of simple physics:

When you give him head you are able to stimulate him and over-stimulate him, simply because you can bring a lot of your anatomy to bear, all of which is highly articulated. Your lips, your hands, your tongue.

No girls I know (perhaps I should count my blessings) can exercise the same muscular control over their muffins as their tongues.

So it is now clear why you can get him to moan wildly when getting head from you. But a head is a head is a head. Nobody got knocked up from it, and my young American friends tell me you can't lose your virginity by doing it.

Sex is another matter altogether. You are mounting the female of the species and go through these motions like every mammal before you for millennia. There's something absolutely primal about it and we are programmed to want it really bad. Great bridges have been built and great poems written, as a side effect of distinguished males wanting to impress a female, so they can insert their penis into her and eventually ejaculate.

Asker upvoted