Do white men only use black women for sex to prove a point?

Most black women say that they won't date a white guy because they just want to see what it's like to have sex with a black woman and that white men... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Can you specify this to what country your talking about please because that's not how it is in England (well based on my own personal experience and all the cities I have visited anyway). I pretty much see black women with white men almost every day, almost every time I see black women in a realtionship with a white man. I see them pushing a pram together with a biracial baby so its not fair to say its this way everywhere. I personally would not use black women for sex, because for one I don't use people for sex and two I am actually attracted to black women

• I can only speak about the experiences from England and to be honest I've only seen a handful of white men with black women as couples. Not that much, it's mainly black men with white girls

• You live in England and see this really :O what part off England is that? Interracial relationships between either is deffinitly not rare were I live. I see black women with white men pretty much every time I see a black women

• I don't see that much probably 1 in 40. Now with black men it's like 1 in 3.