Do white men only use black women for sex to prove a point?

Most black women say that they won't date a white guy because they just want to see what it's like to have sex with a black woman and that white men do not want to commit to a black woman as they would to a white women. I just want to know if this is true. I try to avoid white guys for this reason as I'm not sure if there interest in black women are genuine, although I had dated one before. Question is open to all but it would be nice to hear what white guys have to say on this matter? Black guys your opinion is welcome too.

Most Helpful Guy

• Can you specify this to what country your talking about please because that's not how it is in England (well based on my own personal experience and all the cities I have visited anyway). I pretty much see black women with white men almost every day, almost every time I see black women in a realtionship with a white man. I see them pushing a pram together with a biracial baby so its not fair to say its this way everywhere. I personally would not use black women for sex, because for one I don't use people for sex and two I am actually attracted to black women

• Report

I can only speak about the experiences from England and to be honest I've only seen a handful of white men with black women as couples. Not that much, it's mainly black men with white girls

• Report

You live in England and see this really :O what part off England is that? Interracial relationships between either is deffinitly not rare were I live. I see black women with white men pretty much every time I see a black women

• Report

I don't see that much probably 1 in 40. Now with black men it's like 1 in 3.