I am totally disgusted by penises?

Penises just completely disgust me. I literally feel like I am going to throw up. And that's just from looking at it. I've been told there's great looking penises and horrible penises, but I just think they are all nasty. I don't want anything to do with it, look at it or touch it. I don't think it's normal but I just don't know. I've come to realize I can't avoid it no matter how much I want to. Just thinking about them right now makes me want to gag. Does anyone else feel this way or is it just me.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• hey its OK, I think penises are ugly too (and I'm definately straight) they re not beautiful, but they can still be fun :). I feel like if you are in a situation where you re naked with a guy, you re about to have sex or whatever and all you re feeling is disgust then maybe you just haven't found a guy who really turns you on , or maybe you just need more time to be comfortable with sex in general

What Guys Said 5

• do you hate men?

• some of my best friends are guys

• but it does seem you may be a lesbian...thats cool either way

• All I can say, is that if your not already a lesbian you should look into becoming one.

• true but I used to be like her but now I think about touching one and mind her I am still a virgin so yea I am at my peak prime now!

• It just means you're not into guys. No biggie--just date people without penises. I do!

• I'm disgusted by them all except my own lol. Maybe you just haven't met a guy you really loved yet because if you're in love with somebody you won't be disgusted by anything about them.

• nope nobody I love yet

• you sound like either you are trolling or need some more d-ick in your life.Open wide.

What Girls Said 11

• uh try a p**** instead and see if you like it lol

• This is a matter of self-knowing. Are you interested in women?

• Same here, I used to say I was bi, I mean guys are great looking, from the waist up. Thinking about their pants coming off is such a turn off for me.I went on a complete rant on everything you just said a few times. Honestly just ask yourself, can you have a relationship with a man? Can it be sexual? Do you fantasize about being intimate with a man? What about women? Do you mind the female genitalia? Can you be in a relationship with a woman? Can it be sexual? So on and so forth. Think about it and consider your sexuality. It's a journey really.Good luck!

• I'm asexual, so the genetalia of both sexes disgusts me.

• So you hate your own vagina ! :O

• PffI know how that feelsEven if I find the idea itself ridiculous...

• It's not normal if you are attracted to guys and since I read that you aren't a lesbian or disgusted by female genitalia, that rules that thinking out right away.I wish I had a good answer for this because I don't feel disgusted by them. Now that being said, I do not enjoy some random guy sending me photos of his penis, it would have to eb someone I am actually interested in.

• I definitely don't feel that way. I don't think its totally normal, at least not for someone who is sexially attracted to guys. I'm pretty sure most girls can tolerate them even if they don't love them. Could you be a lesbian? Could you be asexual? If it's neither of those things, maybe you had some sort of bad experience in your past that made you feel that way? Or maybe I'm wrong, maybe lots of girls feel that way. But I can't relate to being attracted to someone yet being disgusted by their genitals.

• Are you equally disgusted my female genitalia? I'm sure you are not the only girl who feels the way you do, but it will be very hard to have a good sexual relationship this way. I don't know how well a guy would react to knowing that you find one of his most... entertaining body parts so horrifying.

• not a lesbian. and no bad experiences.no I'm not disgusted by female genitalia.

• It seems like a bit of a mystery then. You ARE attracted to men in general, besides for that part?

• of course you are normal.
    because penises aren't normal, so it's normal to dislike them.
    I am exactly like you, never thought that I wasn't normal, it's rather girls who likes p- that aren't normal, How could you like a disgusting peace of meat that looks fucking creepy, humans are supposed to be flat, they're not supposed to have a piece of meet ahnging between the legs, that must bother as hell. and u can't wear tight pants because it will look extremly awful.
    I always thought that boys had a huge penis complex, so I made sure to never mention a boy's penis, I thought that that would hurt like hell, but a lot of them say that they like having a penis, don't know if it's the truth or they're just trying to make themselves better..

• not trying to offend anyone, just honestly expresing myself.

• are you a lesbian?

• im just curious, have you thought about considering that you may be lesbian, bisexual, or simply asexual?i love d*** though. I think some of them are nicely shaped, and more importantly, they are attached to whatever guy I'm getting it on with at the time, and they have cum. I love sucking on them and playing with them. so, no, I'm definitely not disgusted. :)if you are, its no big deal. you might have trouble having sex with a guy though...

• haha I'm totally the same, I'm for sure into guys but even of the hottest guys which I would love to make out with I don't like the idea of touching their penis. I once gave my ex a blowjob and I'm still so disgusted by what I did and what I felt and I totally can't imagine to do that again. I like to touch guys anywhere else but I'm just not attracted by this area ;) I hope I'll change about this one of these days

• i don't think I would ever be able to give a blowjob

• LOL omg, no that's not normal sweetheart, especially if you're straight. Perhaps normal if you're lesbian though. Are you? Maybe? But I happen to love the look of a penis; they arouse me and makes me want to do all sorts of naughty thing with it, to it, and so on. :-) My God, I really do love them. Just thinking about them gets me wet, lol.--Honestly though, I don't think it's just you. Maybe you're a lesbian or maybe you just need to find your perfect guy and you'll love his penis because it's his, it's the guy you love penis. yah know?

• thanks, don't think I'm a lesbian though, but your right its the guy you love

• WOW, where can I find a girl like you? lol