I am totally disgusted by penises?

Penises just completely disgust me. I literally feel like I am going to throw up. And that's just from looking at it. I've been told there's great looking penises and horrible penises, but I just think they are all nasty. I don't want anything to do with it, look at it or touch it.

I don't think it's normal but I just don't know. I've come to realize I can't avoid it no matter how much I want to.

Just thinking about them right now makes me want to gag.

Does anyone else feel this way or is it just me.

Most Helpful Girl

• hey its OK, I think penises are ugly too (and I'm definately straight) they re not beautiful, but they can still be fun :).

I feel like if you are in a situation where you re naked with a guy, you re about to have sex or whatever and all you re feeling is disgust then maybe you just haven't found a guy who really turns you on , or maybe you just need more time to be comfortable with sex in general

I agree with the original post I have been feeling the same just wanting to throw up ugh... I been with one dude my whole life only and in the middle of our relationship I was just disgusted by everything his kisses him penis and even now that I'm not with him I could see a sexy dude but once I start to talk to them here comes the thought and disgust to even kiss him or even thinking of other things ugh (just want to puke to the thought)

What Guys Said 11

• The human body is disgusting. If I was disgusted by every single "objectively disgusting" aspect of the human body, I'd literally die of dehydration from constantly throwing up, that being a self-amplifying effect because of how throwing up is extremely disgusting.

But as disgusting as the human body is, that's pretty much what makes it beautiful. Honestly, it seems like a waste to hate it for being naturally what it's like. We should cherish it.

• Hmm.. My question would be, are you just as disgusted to vaginas? Do vulvas repulse you as penises do?

• do you hate men?

• some of my best friends are guys

• but it does seem you may be a lesbian...thats cool either way

• again, just because you're not into sex with men doesn't mean you hate men, or dont like them

• Fear the pants-kobra, for it can potentially inject venom into you that will end the fun in your life mwuhuhaha! Well maybe you just haven't, I suppose, experimented with one/enough of them yet? If that's the case you're fearing the unknown, which is natural of humans to do. If you've had sex and explored the male genitalia then I don't know what to say really, but like my experience with tuna, don't judge something by it's looks or smell until you've tasted it and experienced it yourself, tunas awesome but only cause I gave it a chance

• All I can say, is that if your not already a lesbian you should look into becoming one.

• true but I used to be like her but now I think about touching one and mind her I am still a virgin so yea I am at my peak prime now!

• You can. I know a girl who used to claim to be bi but says she's straight now.

• you can't become gay. nor can you become straight. your mind can be opened and potentially closed to new thoughts and situations, but for that to happen you would have to be at least a little bit gay to begin with underneath all that "straight". its just takes a little coaxing for it to... come out

• Well bit of a funny outlook but entitled to express your thought on this, I've heard similar thoughts to be honest so do you not bother with boyfreinds then?

• Lesbian I take it?

• penisphobia..

• Just become a lesbian, if you can't get over your dislike for the male sex machine, you will never be able to fully satisfy a man.

• Well, that's a messed up thing to say. There is actually nothing accurate about anything you said.
      You can't "just become" a lesbian.
      Plenty of people have fulfilling sex lives without actually thinking a penis is amazing (it isn't.).
      Satisfying a man really isn't difficult. Y'all are the easiest machines to work. There really isn't anything complicated to pleasing you.

• @indielepani Lol how is it not accurate? she is not attracted to a man's dick.
      In fact it disgust her. she sounds like she's already lesbian, but doesn't realize it.

Lol how you tell me, a guy! that not having my dick stimulated by a girl, that i would be completely fine with that? No guy would be fine with that! Would you be fine with that? humans are sex creatures you know!

• It just means you're not into guys. No biggie--just date people without penises. I do!

• just because you're not into sex with guys doesn't mean you're not into guys

• @ClauseViter the logic is that there is more to being in a relationship with someone than being attracted to what's between their legs. Are you just a walking talking penis? Do you have a brain that allows you to enjoy activities other than giving yourself a hand job 24/7?
      You can be attracted to men without being attracted to the skin sack dangling between their legs.

• @indielepani I think you bring up an intresting argument, but it also stems from segmented origin. To dismiss one part of an attribute (sexuality) is to alter the grand whole (attraction). For instance, it's similar to striping form from the idea of carrot, without shape we no longer have a carrot we simply have the color orange. So then to strip or deny sexuality changes the whole idea of attraction into something else.

• I'm disgusted by them all except my own lol. Maybe you just haven't met a guy you really loved yet because if you're in love with somebody you won't be disgusted by anything about them.

• nope nobody I love yet

What Girls Said 16

• This is a matter of self-knowing. Are you interested in women?

• Same here, I used to say I was bi, I mean guys are great looking, from the waist up. Thinking about their pants coming off is such a turn off for me.I went on a complete rant on everything you just said a few times. Honestly just ask yourself, can you have a relationship with a man? Can it be sexual? Do you fantasize about being intimate with a man? What about women? Do you mind the female genitalia? Can you be in a relationship with a woman? Can it be sexual? So on and so forth. Think about it and consider your sexuality. It's a journey really.

Good luck!

• I definitely don't feel that way. I don't think its totally normal, at least not for someone who is sexially attracted to guys. I'm pretty sure most girls can tolerate them even if they don't love them. Could you be a lesbian? Could you be asexual? If it's neither of those things, maybe you had some sort of bad experience in your past that made you feel that way? Or maybe I'm wrong, maybe lots of girls feel that way. But I can't relate to being attracted to someone yet being disgusted by their genitals.

• Are you equally disgusted my female genitalia?

I'm sure you are not the only girl who feels the way you do, but it will be very hard to have a good sexual relationship this way. I don't know how well a guy would react to knowing that you find one of his most... entertaining body parts so horrifying.

• It seems like a bit of a mystery then. You ARE attracted to men in general, besides for that part?

• It isn't a mystery, penises are gross. She's totally normal.

• Maybe if he draws a smiley face on his ding dong, you'll feel different?

• I feel the same way.

• uh try a p**** instead and see if you like it lol

• I'm asexual, so the genetalia of both sexes disgusts me.

• Yea, because the female genitalia is just soo hot right... thinking about all that piss, blood, white shit coming out...*puke*

• of course you are normal.
    because penises aren't normal, so it's normal to dislike them.
    I am exactly like you, never thought that I wasn't normal, it's rather girls who likes p- that aren't normal, How could you like a disgusting peace of meat that looks fucking creepy, humans are supposed to be flat, they're not supposed to have a piece of meet ahnging between the legs, that must bother as hell. and u can't wear tight pants because it will look extremly awful.
    I always thought that boys had a huge penis complex, so I made sure to never mention a boy's penis, I thought that that would hurt like hell, but a lot of them say that they like having a penis, don't know if it's the truth or they're just trying to make themselves better..

• not trying to offend anyone, just honestly expresing myself.

• It's not normal if you are attracted to guys and since I read that you aren't a lesbian or disgusted by female genitalia, that rules that thinking out right away.

I wish I had a good answer for this because I don't feel disgusted by them. Now that being said, I do not enjoy some random guy sending me photos of his penis, it would have to eb someone I am actually interested in.

• It's normal. The penis is made to be this magnificent thing that all people want, when in reality, it really isn't all that great. It's just a leaking sack of skin. Nothing special to it.
      Why would you tell someone what they experience isn't normal, only because it isn't what you experience? That's messed up.

• me too dude, totally normal. i like boys but want nothing to do with penises, which is disappointing because id like to experience sex, but it disgusts me. im looking into asexuality atm, maybe you can too.

• are you a lesbian?

• asexuality is when you can hold a romantic relationship but not a romantic relationship, so its perfectly normal and definitely a thing. i can totally relate and am looking into asexuality as a sort of research topic to learn more and see if i identify

• wht im saying is that it is not necessarily unattraction to men

• haha I'm totally the same, I'm for sure into guys but even of the hottest guys which I would love to make out with I don't like the idea of touching their penis. I once gave my ex a blowjob and I'm still so disgusted by what I did and what I felt and I totally can't imagine to do that again. I like to touch guys anywhere else but I'm just not attracted by this area ;) I hope I'll change about this one of these days

• i don't think I would ever be able to give a blowjob

• im just curious, have you thought about considering that you may be lesbian, bisexual, or simply asexual?

i love d*** though. I think some of them are nicely shaped, and more importantly, they are attached to whatever guy I'm getting it on with at the time, and they have cum. I love sucking on them and playing with them. so, no, I'm definitely not disgusted. :)

if you are, its no big deal. you might have trouble having sex with a guy though...

• LOL omg, no that's not normal sweetheart, especially if you're straight. Perhaps normal if you're lesbian though. Are you? Maybe? But I happen to love the look of a penis; they arouse me and makes me want to do all sorts of naughty thing with it, to it, and so on. :-) My God, I really do love them. Just thinking about them gets me wet, lol.

--Honestly though, I don't think it's just you. Maybe you're a lesbian or maybe you just need to find your perfect guy and you'll love his penis because it's his, it's the guy you love penis. yah know?

• thanks, don't think I'm a lesbian though, but your right its the guy you love

• WOW, where can I find a girl like you? lol

• Wow, don't be condescending just because you drank the cool aid and think a penis is something special. It isn't.

It is totally normal to be attracted to men and not think penises are anything magnificent at all.