I need hot sexy questions!?

I don't want any of the boring basics (What would you do to me, What should I do to you). I want fun, exciting, outrageous, make his jaw drop when I ask kinda questions! LOL! Any & all help will be greatly appreciated! Normally I'm really good at this, but we've been going back & forth since Monday (10/6) so I'm at a loss! Thank you! xoxo

Please no questions with yes or no answers. Examples of ?'s I've asked are: What's the craziest place you've ever had sex? / If we went to a porn store, what's the one thing you would have to buy? .things like that! Thank you! xoxo

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 6

• Slower or faster. pick your poison.

and what would you fantasize about me saying in bed?

• Sorry, I never said thank-you! So....THANKS! xoxo

• Selected as most helpful

Where is the next place you want to do it? What kind of oil do you want to be covered in the next time we do it? What lingerie do you want me to wear under my clothes at work tomorrow while I am thinking of you all day long? Besides me what else is on your menu? If we could be alone together anywhere in the world where would you take me? How will you take my next breath away? Which part of me tastes the best? If you could lick me all over, where would you start? Where would you save for last? I’ve been a naughty little girl; what is my punishment? What is next on your list of things to do? What is the craziest position we can do? If you were to wrap me up in saran wrap, which parts of me would you leave exposed, and what would you do to me next? What do you dream about? What provocative lingerie would you like to see on me? What is your idea of the hottest steamiest most passionate kiss?

If I could tie you up so you can’t move then tickle you, where would you want to be tickled? If you could tie me up, where would you tickle me? If I handcuffed all four of your arms and legs to a bed, what would you want me to do to you? What would you do to me? What object do you like to be spanked with? If I was a sexy heroine, how would you want my seductive and provocative uniform to be designed? If I was a sexy heroine, what super powers would you want me to have? What sexy costume do you want me to wear for Halloween? If I was a sorceress what spell would you like for me to cast on you? If we were billionaires, how would we spend the money together? If I was a sexy female athlete, what sport would you want me to play? If I was a sexy goddess in the pantheon of sex gods, what would I be the goddess of? If you were to give me a breast massage, how would you give it to me? What is the sluttiest outfit you can think of? If we were at a playboy centerfold photo shoot, what props and little embellishments would you want me to have, what would be the theme, and what angles do you want to take the photos?

What is your favorite hairstyle? What color would you like me to die my hair? (hopefully he will understand that you are not talking about the hair on your head) Get him to say the word “fire crotch” and give hints that you want to die your hair pink or red. If you could body paint me everywhere, how would you want me to be painted? (hopefully he gets the hint that the only thing you are wearing is obviously paint)

I think I gave you enough material to make him have to work really hard to best you (I doubt he will). I wish I had a girlfriend who I could play this game with. This game must be really fun! Or maybe now that you have this flood of new material it is.

• Actually, he walks around and giggles to himself...its quite amusing if you look from the side.

I have always wondered about the shit going through his mind, because it is so damn entertaining. But props for the question... it s a good one, I'm actually thinking about playing that with my potential gf

• Actually it took me 2 hours to come up with this list. I could come up with things like this all day at a steady rate if I wanted to. But I need to be more productive with my days so unfortunately I have to have a stopping point (unless it's for my girlfriend!).

• OMG! You SO ROCK! This is THE biggest list of questions & their SO wild. Perfect! It's so funny because everyone I know looks at me like I'm "the girl next door". They'd never guess that every guy I've ever dated has professed me to be a FREAK in bed. LOL! You'll get your girl one day, especially with a mind like that! Thanks so much! xoxo

• if you REALLY wanna make his jaw drop ask him, Do you want to suck my d*** ... seriously that would be so funny

• LOL! It WOULD make his jaw drop, but he's been down there billions of times, so I'm sure he's aware that there isn't one!

• Here's a sexy one...Do you prefer a dutch oven or the turkish snowcone! ohhh yeah...I'm a walking filth factory. =) - j

• Turkish snowcone...I have no problems with swallowing...it's my preferred method of disposal & he knows that. Thanks tho, it was a good laugh!

• would you do it with me in the women's dressing room?, and in the men's dressing room? would you go on top of me and have sex while I'm driving?

• Quite original! Thanks! xoxo

• Hahah, Ask him if he had to have sex with a man would he rather give him a bj, a handjob or take it up the a.

Ask him if he has ever masturbated with your panties.

Ask him what celebrity he would have sex with if he had a choice and then ask him if he has ever thought of her when having sexy with you.

• I like! Thanks so much! xoxo

• whats your favorit position

• Very good one, but we've already been there, done that, & have both decided on "Doggy Style"! Your my first answer though, so please keep picking your brain! Thanks so much! xoxo