What does fingering feel like?

my boyfriend isn't a fan of mouth or fingers being down there cause he says the penis is meant to be down there but I have fingered myself in private or tried to and I'm wondering if fingering yourself feels the same as someone fingering you and if it doesn't what does it feel like?

When I say fingering I mean finger in the vagina which is gross so sorry if I offend anyone I didn't mean too.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 9

What Guys Said 5

• Selected as most helpful

it feels nothing the same. You can't get the harder/deeper thing going just doing it yourself. I have to say that's kinda strange that he feels nothing but a penis belongs there does he also feel his penis isn't meant to be in your mouth or your hand isn't meant to be wrapped around his penis? Are you guys having sex?

• Tell him that it's called foreplay. Guys get off a LOT faster than girls and they need to be willing to do what it takes for the girl to get warmed up in order to have sex. If he's not helping you get aroused, he's being selfish.

If it's a religious thing, tell him that if he is going to have sex before marriage that foreplay is a form of love that brings you closer to him.

• it feels slightly different wen your boyfriend does its more enjoyable for you get him to try it he will enjoy it as much as you do but if he won't then try different methods like using a shower head or in the bath or usin a pen or hairbrush just experiment

• or maybe try a banana squash, a couple zuchini, or 2 liter Pepsi bottle. Variety is the spice of life you know

• you need to let him know you like it,and both of should take your time slowly lead the way,and nope self medication doesn't always cure you,going to the doctor does..

• didnt answer the question

• Really? That's weird, my guy LOVES it! Well, not everyone is the same..

And yes it feels WAY better when he does it as opposed to when I do it.

• He's a wussy. I'd tell him I wasn't gonna touch his penis - at all - because penises are meant to go in vaginas. You're obviously OK with this, so whatever floats your boat. Just sayin.

But yeah, it does feel better when someone else does it.

• Your boyfriend sounds selfish to me. Fingering and oral sex are the two things to turn girl on and wet down there. If you're not wet enough than sex is going to be painful. Get finger by someone else is amazing and pleasurable then you do it yourself.

• omg it feels amazing when a guy touches you down there any way! get a boyfriend who is willing to and doesn't think its wrong.. you're missing so much!

• I say you should pressure him in a polite way :P

• I'm not gonna pressure him and it's his preference but thanks

• no but try to make him see its not wrong or unusual

• Show Older
  • Well it's more fun and more of a turn on when some one is doing it for you.

It feels so much better and you get wetter too!

Think of when you tickle your self vs someone else tickling you.

When someone else tickles you, it feels more intense right?

Same idea

Your boyfriend sounds very oldschool/primitive!

lol

If that's the case, make sure you don't touch his penis either!

A-hole!

Sorry

• ha ha well my sister and I always used to wonder as children why it didn't have the same effect. lol But umm OK try a massage. If you reach over your shoulder and massage it, it will feel different from someone else doing it for you.

Best of luck!

• That's a great analogy, tickling yourself.

• I have never tickled myself hehe but thanks for answering my question

• Your boyfriend is a douche. Foreplay is awesome. Second, what's with all these sexually repressed people! jesus, Let your freak flag fly and just be a little perverted! Hell, I have probably gone to far! I had sex with a midget, I had sex in an ER room. I had sex in a hot tub in the middle of the day!

• u are not serious...r u? Vaginas are not gross and fingers, lips & tongues all belong there...at least when I am involved...

• Yeah, I'm not a girl, but done right having someone else's fingers down there feels GREAT. As does having his mouth or penis. They ALL belong down there! It's just like for guys. We can (and do) use our own hands, but it's great when we have a hot girl touch us instead.

You're boyfriend either has some sexual hangups or he's a selfish douche. If it brings you pleasure he should be doing it. And if he doesn't want to, there are LOTS of guys who do!

• Get your boyfriend to actually try it, and if he sees that you enjoy it then he'll be more likely to continue. It could be a confidence thing though, he might doubt himself if he can't get you off... Try giving him some guidance, tell him what you like and what you don't. It can be a bit daunting for a guy the first time around, it's not like you've got a set of instructions tattooed on your thighs lol.

• He doesn't want to

• I'm not sure what his hangup is. Not just penises are meant to be down there. He has to get over that

All in all I think having foreplay with someone is best because it's something you are doing together, enjoying together & IS part of sex, but there are certain times when you do it to yourself you can hit the spot at the right time, pressure & speed