What does fingering feel like?

my boyfriend isn't a fan of mouth or fingers being down there cause he says the penis is meant to be down there but I have fingered myself in private or tried to and I'm wondering if fingering yourself feels the same as someone fingering you and if it doesn't what does it feel like?

When I say fingering I mean finger in the vagina which is gross so sorry if I offend anyone I didn't mean too.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I'm not a girl, but done right having someone else's fingers down there feels GREAT. As does having his mouth or penis. They ALL belong down there! It's just like for guys. We can (and do) use our own hands, but it's great when we have a hot girl touch us instead.

You're boyfriend either has some sexual hangups or he's a selfish douche. If it brings you pleasure he should be doing it. And if he doesn't want to, there are LOTS of guys who do!