Peeing during a blow job?

theres a rumor going around that my boyfriend once peed while in a girls mouth and I didn't even think that could happen.like I know girls can't pee while having any form of sex but can guys?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I think you might have it backwards. It's definitely possible for a girl to pee while having sex. From what I hear, it is near impossible for a man to pee while his penis is erect. Don't count that as gospel, because I'm no where near qualified to preach that to you, but it is what I've heard.Even still, I'd say it is possible for him to pee during a situation like this. Of course, I'd hope a guy old enough to be receiving oral sex is also old enough to control his bladder -- but maybe my expectations are too high.

What Guys Said 6

• lol I think you can still pee when erect except it's harder to do so. but it is impossible when you're cumming. ha! if you seriously need to go, a with a little concentration a guy should still be able to empty his bladder. lol!

• Difficult bu not impossible. When the penis is erect it constricts the urethra and you can't pee, but as it starts to go flacid or is not totally erect you can. For example, sometimes I wake up at night and have to pee and have an erection, so I have to stand there until it starts to go down a bit and then I can pee. I am still pretty hard though.

• Actually I did just that! I am not one who gets off from blow jobs. However my ex Girlfriend was determined. She was sucking for 45 mins or so. All of a sudden I got this rust that felt super good! I released and man it felt good. But its was not cum. It was pee. She flipped! I felt bad but it felt good. Never had anyone suck the piss out of me before. Needless to say she did nto try and get me off from a blow job ever again.

There is a way for it to happen, however it is more difficult to pee while erect.

• 27d

Yes both can pee while having sex it is hard to do but indeed girls can pee I have experienced it many times

• Well, some people like that. If you can deal with it, he'd probably like it.

What Girls Said 4

• It's not very common at all for a guy to pee during sex. But it can happen to girls. The same muscles that are contracting/expanding during sex have some control over part of your urethra and can relax it. It can really be brought on by too much pleasure, as in you get too many orgasms and get a little sensitive, and the muscles start doing crazy things. But guys? It's very rare. I'm not sure why it is different but it is.

• 27d

my guy did that twice. but on purpose

• girls can pee during sex, I almost did but I told him to stop.

• yup.happend to me while giving a blow job.ruined for all of my boyfriends.