Are all white girls secretly into black guys?

Ive heard that every white girl has a black **** fantasy is it true ?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• im not attracted to black guys at all. not racist or anything.

• I'm the same.

• dude, I'm not disrespecting anyone. I'm answering a question. you people are so pathetic, if you don't want to the answer then don't ask the f***ing question.

• @DanHendo

I'm not attracted to Asian girls, but I won't treat them with disrespect ever. You can't turn on a switch on who you like and don't like...so get over yourself.

• Show Older

What Girls Said 15

• LMAO! no! what the hell! gross..only if your a whore maybe. who would fantasize about a penis? wtf!

• lol

• oh and I'm only saying the whore part because of fantasizing about a penis..I mean, you aren't if you date a black dude..but, if you want to have sex with him just for his penis? weird.

• lol

• I've slept with Black guys for no other reason than that they're Black and it's a huge turn on. It's like a fetish/addiction lol

• I like black men but not because of their penis, because they are just sexy and tall and have deep voices and muscles... well not all but a lot. I've hooked up with a black guy, not sex but other things and his penis was average size.. but it was really insanely soft lol.

• My answer now would probably be something along the lines of "I like all races."

• Lol I wrote this like 9 months ago. I wouldn't even write something like that now haha.

• It's sad these jealous black women and jealous white men are hating on you and giving you thumbs down for what preference. Sad world we live in.

• I am not secret about it at all. I really doubt that every or even the majority of the white girls have a fantasy to be f*cked by a black guy.

• I really couldn't tell ya on that one. You would have to conduct an experiment on that and find out the numbers on that one. Everytime I see a white girl they all cling to a black guy or they are married to them or something.

• Hell No black guys need to stay with black girls , I have been a nurse for 10 years and seen every size and shape on average black d***s are no bigger than white ones. The reason white girls go with black guys is low self asteem, trying to get back at their parents, wanting to get atention or they just don't know any better. on the other hand if you were a black guy and had a choice wouldent you rather f*** a white girl than a black girl?

• um just because a woman prefers black men doesn't mean she has a low self esteem or is trying to get back at her parents. I prefer hispanic, black, and Asian guys so does that mean I have a low self esteem or am trying to get back at my parents? No, that's just what I like.

• not every parent is against their child having an interracial relationship. your answer as a whole is dumb and ignorant. please let me know what hospital or dr office you work at so I can be sure to avoid it.

• I'm not White but I like black guys,but not SECRETLY,though.

• not me

• No. I have only be attracted to white guys.

• No

• No. I would date/have sex with a black guy, but it would be because I like him as a person and have nothing to do with his d***. That said, I don't fantasize about any guy based on his race, or stereotypes about his race, I fantasize about guys I like.

• Not really. I can't speak for all white girls, but I don't really find myself attracted to black men.

• no

• For some maybe. It's not the d*** though that attracts me, it's the big muscley body. BTW funny that this question popped up after the black guy posted a question about wanting a white girl lol WHY are white guys so insecure over black men?

• It's so true. White men and black women are so envious of BM/WW relationships.

• My thoughts exactly...couldn't have said it better myself.

• False.

What Guys Said 10

• what kinda chickensh*t question is this... stupid.

• no. I will leave it at that to evade looking racist.

• not all thank god. but lots do I don't understand one bit why they are attracted to blacks though maybe its an opposites attract thing.

• I wish people would stop asking questions like this...

• I can't help but think this is a fetish to some guys to want girls to be into other guys... lol I don't get it

Not everyone has the same preference, do you see guys all seeking the same type off girl within the same race? No, all girls have their own personal tastes wheather that be within the race or out

• They all have a panda fantasy

• Not at all... generalizations much? We all have preferences. There are white girls who are into black guys and vice versa. I'm caucasian and I have a preference for women with darker skin does that mean all white guys are into girls with tan skin? No, it is a preference like anything else.

• going by this website alone? yes a large majority are

• No its like that Asian girl thing for guys.. its not true.. Youd have to pay me to sleep with an Asian girl because I'm not attracted to them one bit

• Tons of guys at my school all say they love Asian girls.

• My first girlfriend wanted to sleep with one before she dies. The second one...no way. The third one actually did sleep with one and said it wasn't anything special.