• Ask
  • myTake

Can jacking off take over your sex life?

I am a 20 year old male and I have a girl riend who is 19 and she wears black nylons and garders. the question I put to you is I jack off everyday 12 times and when I have sex with my girlfriend, I don't need to use a condom, as I never cum. The only time I come is when I am looking at porn pictures of teens in black nylons and garders or black pantyhose and my girlfriend is jacking me off. What's up with that.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• If what you say is true you are totally abnormal. There's something seriously wrong with you. You must have absolutely nothing gong for you, like no school, work or play time other than doing this because you'd have to be sleeping in between times. Man I don't have a clue how you'd ever get a girl that you'd call a girlfriend to go along with this weird behavior of watching you look at porn pictures of what you said and then jacking you off so that you cum. Wow this is the weirdest set-up I've ever heard or read about in my life. Right now your mind is conditioned to be so out of wack that I don't think you'll ever get it straightened out to be anywhere near normal. Why don't you try to stop this? Don't you have any idea what might be considered normal when it comes to sex? What country do you live in? But to your main question, yes it can take over your life as it has yours.

What Girls Said 2

• though you might think your girlfriend is attractive, she is your girlfriend. and for some reason the fact that the other girls are not attainable. which is a torn on for most guys

• It sounds like you have a fetich with black nylons.Jacking off does mess up your sex life you get so used to it that then its really hard for you to be able to come with a real girl.becasue you only like the sensation you get out of jackin off because it "hits the spot".And 12 times a day THATS REALLY bad.

What Guys Said 7

• you jack off 12 times a day holy crap that's a lot damn! Well it depends a guy can come one time and then not come again for like an hour when haveing sex, and the more you come before sex the harder it will be to come cause it takes a while for it to build back up.

• You got used to coming a certain way. You might want to vary your technique a little (since you seem to have fine honed your arousal). Practice jacking off while watching your girlfriend jacking off, first with hose, then without, moving toward more general arousal cues.

• Jeez man, I am startin to think I need viagra, and I don't even have a girlfriend! I jack off once every 4 days at most.it not only took over your life, its shredding it!

• There are sex addictions and they are pretty much defined by someone who is doing something so much that it is affecting their life in a negative manner. If you can masturbate 12 times a day there is nothing wrong with that. However, if you can't stop or you can't perform for your girlfriend then that may be a problem. The reason you can't perform after watching porn is that you are becoming desensitized to reality. There is no way your girlfriend can realistically keep up with your imagination. I would suggest seeing if you can stop for even a week and if not then seek some help. I often counsel people that sex can be more enjoyable when you let go of your mind and stop trying to get somewhere. The physical feeling of it can be great and then let the mind get into it.

• jacking off excessively can mess up your life a little bit. show a little back bone, and save some of it for your woman.

• The only way it is even possible to have enough time in one day to jack off that many times is if you have no job, no school, and no social life. I'm calling bullshit. The most I have ever done that in one day was 11 times, and I had absolutely NOTHING going on that day. Even then, I still have no problem cumming during sex. So either you are full of shit, or you need to see a sexual therapist.

• wow man your worse than me!.thats to much, there is going to be a point in time when your pennis won't even move! and it seems like it won't work like in days! you need help seriously!