Can jacking off take over your sex life?

I am a 20 year old male and I have a girl riend who is 19 and she wears black nylons and garders. the question I put to you is I jack off everyday 12... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• If what you say is true you are totally abnormal. There's something seriously wrong with you. You must have absolutely nothing gong for you, like no school, work or play time other than doing this because you'd have to be sleeping in between times. Man I don't have a clue how you'd ever get a girl that you'd call a girlfriend to go along with this weird behavior of watching you look at porn pictures of what you said and then jacking you off so that you cum. Wow this is the weirdest set-up I've ever heard or read about in my life. Right now your mind is conditioned to be so out of wack that I don't think you'll ever get it straightened out to be anywhere near normal. Why don't you try to stop this? Don't you have any idea what might be considered normal when it comes to sex? What country do you live in? But to your main question, yes it can take over your life as it has yours.