Sending sexy photos to your man?

So I was texting my boyfriend and told him I was taking a nap in the nude. He got all excited and told me to send him a picture. I have sent him pictures of my in my bra and underwear but never nude. I'm still deciding if I should do it..BUT if I did...guys what kind of pose would you think is hot?ladies.. what kind of pose did you send to your guy?I want to look hot and take a flattering picture.. thanks ;)

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• It would be hot but not a good idea. They could end up somewhere else one day

• Your welcome :) Lucky boyfriend you have :PAnd Quad that's freaky to hear *shudder*

• haha thanks for putting so much thought into my question. I really appreciate it :)and omg Quad.. that is a horrible thing to do. I have a kinky side so I would love the pics, but I'm so private about that side of me (except for the guy I'm with) to ever think of sending pictures to anyone. that sucks :/

• And even hotter if you were wet like under the shower or something ;)

• Show Older

What Guys Said 7

• Did you do it?

• sending him a nude picture is not ideal

• Im sure he appreciates that I wish my Girlfriend was more sexy like that, but I mean you gotta protect yourself to. Ya know I would hate to see you get hurt

• aww thanks :)

• Well then I mean your kinda spoiling him with pictures but whatever if you trust him do it if not then don't I mean either way he can't be to mad. ORRRR you could always send him a picture you could totally deny its you like a really close up one of your boobs or something

• hahaha that's funny. but I wouldn't say he's spoiled. I just like to satisfy him ;)

• You could send one of you seductively covering up or something I'm not sure. I would make sure you trust him if you break up though because your whole social circle could see that so protect yourself. If he's a nice guy do it but does he see you naked in person otherwise?

• yea that's what I was thinking.. not fully exposed but enough. but yea he definitely gets to see me naked all the time lol

• I love it when I get texts of my lady laying down so the camera gets her hair laid out on the pillow behind her head, breasts in full view, looking kind of sleepy but playful. Makes me think about waking up together and making love to her.

• sounds hot. not gonna lie. lol

• i'm not gonna lie. I think it's a horrible idea. I can't say if it will happen or not but most of those pictures end up on the internet. and if you break up he'll still have them. it's just a bad idea.

• i appreciate the input :) its definitely something that makes me more cautious about sending one.

What Girls Said 7

• No nudes that include your face.. That sh*t ends up plastered on the net.

• I'm gonna jump on the bandwagon here and say don't do it UNLESS you remove your face.

• Just... No. Don't do it. But if you feel like you have to, don't get your face in the picture.

• If you do CUT YOUR FACE OUT OF THE PICTURE, if you guys break up you will regret it!

• Your alone with a cell phone your poses are pretty limited. Basically two pics, one nice one of the boobs and then spread your legs apart and give him a good full shot of that p*ssy! That is what he wants anyway

• Dont do it. It will, some way or another, come back and mess things up for you....I would cover up somehow if I could.

• I would say don't do it . if he ever becomes your ex your screwed. trust no one with those pictures girl.