How can I make myself squirt, girls?

What positions should I try ? I'm a virgin so how can I do it alone ? What positions make you squirt ? I'm pretty sure I have found my g spot... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Not everybody can squirt. I can squirt sometimes, but not all the time. I can tell you how to get the largest orgasms though from my perspective. If you do not own a toy then I do not think it matters too much if you are in touch with your body. If you cannot cum, then I have a jelly vibrator that is the size of an average **** and it works nice. So to squirt when you are about to pee, don't hold it in. It is not pee it is squirt. Not all girls can squirt though. So the best way of having a big orgasm for me is to put 2 fingers on my g spot, and to use the 2 middle ones, and to use a C motion, so go make a C with fingers then to straighten them while on my g spot. With the other hand I rub my clit, but when I am about to cum, I press down between my belly button and clit with a lot of pressure, as much as it does not hurt and this presses on the g spot action and I get a bigger orgasm. The other thing I like is anal masturbation. Have you tried that? Start with just a single finger and 2 fingers in your butt and rubbing your g spot works well too. Happy orgasms!