I have a butt fetish, but will it satisfy ANY girl?

Does any girl enjoy ANY of the following? - lol just to re-assure me their are girls out their that enjoy the affection I love giving the most :S

- Spanks and ass slaps

- Ass gropes or grabs

- Gentle firm groping or smoothing

- Gentle thong wedgies or fiddling of the rear of the thong

- Fiddling with your panty label, and or exposing butt cleavage - maybe even tucking it in the top of your butt cleavage : /

- Enjoying view of exposure of butt or thong cleavage : /

Thoughts as well? I know this is very open and very logically thought and explained -__- , but that's the way I approach things : / ... thanks for reading.

And... do you think this question is a bit toooo personal ? lol -

Thoughts and opinions? ... thanks.. :)

Oh .. and also to add to the list (lol)

- Thong plucks &

- The odd, finger or wet object down the toppa the exposed butt cleavage

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

• Ass slaps, gropes, and grabs are all pretty good, as long as you don't over do it. I prefer a firm squeeze over a slap though.

Thong wedgies or fiddling with the thong are a no no. It's uncomfortable when people start playing with it. Same thing goes for sticking anything in the butt cleavage...

• Lol, got it ;) ... yeh snap on the firm sqweezing, but the odd slaps fun :P - playful... but yeh.. thanks for your input!- appreciated

What Guys Said 1

• I'm sure there are a few girls that would enjoy these things, a lot that wouldn't mind and some that wouldn't want any part of it. Just curious, your question makes it sound like you've never really dated before?

• Thank you for your answer. Just going back over questions so sorry for the late reply, but I appreciate it.

• It's hard to explain things sometimes to people that haven't really been in a relationship before. A lot of it you will learn/understand better once you have that first serious relationship. In terms of your list above, you have to remember that there will be certain intimate times where she might enjoy/not mind having those things done. Then there will be times where if you try to do any of that it will embarrass/annoy her. You'll know what I mean when the time comes.

• lol, your definatley on the ball... yeh.. I'm not like anti social!... Very friendly guy!... Can get along with anyone lol.. just underneath very insecure and underconfident : / ... but I hope to break through it some day... IM working on it! lol.. But in reality - all I want is that one girl : / .. that's all lol!