Why do guys like doggie style so much?

Or are there other positions you guy/girls prefer? But mainly, what's with the doggie style!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• i don't know about other guys but I like to have the woman on top so I can watch her and fondle her as she bounces up and down. as for doggie I would have to say it gives us guys a nice experience and probably makes us think that we are doing something right. it could be something primal as to that's how animals in the wilderness mate so we think that we should continue that. plus I would have to say it gives us guys a better position to have sex with out her legs getting in the way so we can probably push in farther and faster. other then that I don't know. hope this helps.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, I like doggie style, but there are all sorts of positions that I like for different reasons. From behind allows for me to penetrate more deeply. It also allows me a little better access to her g-spot. For men who are longer then this position might not be so good for the woman because he can hit up against her cervix which, from what I have been told, isn't always pleasant.

• Yip. thanks my other knock against doggie . . . bottoming out like that is unpleasant for both. That's why if penetrating from behind I prefer us both to be lying down . . . not quite so deep that way!

• I don't know. Maybe something powerful or primal about it. Also, yeah: deep penetration, stability, etc. I actually prefer woman on top and missionary to doggie . . . feels more intimate and actually tighter. Also, more things to easily touch, squeeze, kiss and look at!

What Girls Said 2

• I like doggy style. He gets deeper in me and hits my G spot better. The problem is I can't see his face and I love to see him when he's getting close to coming and shooting his little spermies in me. Seeing him when he shoots is soooo hot!

• Doggie offers a couple of things:First this gives the guy the best access for the deepest penetrationSecond it is probably the easiest for a guy to be able to hit the g-spotWith that position it is the easiest for them to really hammer us good, as everyone has good balanceI know my boyfriend likes to do me on all fours during sex because he says that it is so hot watching my boobs swing as he is slammin into me. We always go to missionary for the completionFor me missionary or reverse missionary are my favorites as I like me and my partner to be looking directly into each others eyes as he unloads his little soldiers inside me. Then instantly we can embrace in a very hard and passionate kiss

• Doesn't get any better than this way!!!!!! It is sooooooooooo Hoooooooooooot!!!!!!

• Amen