Ok penis size?

ok my dick is about 6.5in I don't know the girth but I can fit a magnum condom like with length left on the rubber but it fits pretty snug like kinda hard to put on is that big like girth? cause if I try to put on a reg size average condom it squeezes the f*** out of my dick lol ok so do I have a decent size dick? like my ex told me I had the biggest she's ever had but I don't know I wanna know like peoples opnion I fit a magnum in width and I'm bout 6.5 -7 maybe a little longer I haven't measured in a few months like 6 motnhs thanks ahead of time

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe that a 6.5 is an average length, but if a magnum condom fits you snug, then you might have bigger than average girth. You sound like you are well equipped! Lucky you! (and her)

You have all heard that penis size doesn't matter, and I have to say that it does, at least a little. But it really is how you work it that matters, so don't waste too much energy on how big you are. You seem fine, just use what you've got and have fun~