Can semen leak out of a condom if it's tight on me?

I was having sex with my girlfriend and I came while she was on top of me and I had a condom on but I thought that her fluid was my come because I... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• Unless there's a hole it won't leak out.

The reason why is because when you roll the condom down you pinch the top so that there's a little airless bubble on the top, so that when you come, it fills up that pocket and doesn't squish around your penis and potentially leak out the bottom

It also doesn't need to be super tight, just snug enough to stay on despite the friction, in fact it shouldn't be super tight because that will allow a greater chance of ripping because it will be pulled so taunt.

link

Pinch, so that there's a little pocket to catch the semen on top.

If you do that it will not leak out the bottom!

Asker upvoted
    • Yea I pinched it so that I could collect there plus that's what everyone says but I was worried that it could leak from there slowly down my penis until it's at the ring at the bottom of the condom and it wasn't super tight it was snug not loose at all so do you think that it could leak if I'm laying on my back?

• Show Older
    • Yes she's on her parent's insurance but the insurance company will pay for them whether or not there's approval from the parents. My mum and dad didn't find out I started anti-depressants until a few months went by, because I was paying the co-pay myself. Which, if she gets them 3 months at a time, and a generic brand, will only be about $12 every three months for birth control. I'd say if you're worried have her talk to her doctor.

• That's cool only problem now is that she doesn't have a job because she's too busy and I'm trying to find one so we wouldn't be able to unless I get money from someone but at least now I know and I'll tell her thanks