• Ask
  • myTake

Can semen leak out of a condom if it's tight on me?

I was having sex with my girlfriend and I came while she was on top of me and I had a condom on but I thought that her fluid was my come because I... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Unless there's a hole it won't leak out.The reason why is because when you roll the condom down you pinch the top so that there's a little airless bubble on the top, so that when you come, it fills up that pocket and doesn't squish around your penis and potentially leak out the bottomIt also doesn't need to be super tight, just snug enough to stay on despite the friction, in fact it shouldn't be super tight because that will allow a greater chance of ripping because it will be pulled so taunt. link Pinch, so that there's a little pocket to catch the semen on top.If you do that it will not leak out the bottom!

• Yea I pinched it so that I could collect there plus that's what everyone says but I was worried that it could leak from there slowly down my penis until it's at the ring at the bottom of the condom and it wasn't super tight it was snug not loose at all so do you think that it could leak if I'm laying on my back?

• Show Older
    • Yes she's on her parent's insurance but the insurance company will pay for them whether or not there's approval from the parents. My mum and dad didn't find out I started anti-depressants until a few months went by, because I was paying the co-pay myself. Which, if she gets them 3 months at a time, and a generic brand, will only be about $12 every three months for birth control. I'd say if you're worried have her talk to her doctor.

• That's cool only problem now is that she doesn't have a job because she's too busy and I'm trying to find one so we wouldn't be able to unless I get money from someone but at least now I know and I'll tell her thanks

What Girls Said 4

• Did you not think to check the condom? If its ripped then you came in her if its not then you didnt

• No the condom wasn't ripped I checked it when it dried up a little on the outside and the semen was still inside but I was just wondering could it leak down the where the ring is even if it's kinda snug on me by the way we didn't keep going I told her to jump of so I could change

• Oh right well then yes, unless it was excrutiatingly tight it still could come out the bottom

• Well it wasn't super tight but tight enough so that it was hard to get over the head of my penis and so that it couldn't slip off which is a normal sized condom but also when I pulled it off after only the tip of my penis was wet from my come the rest of my penis was dry

• no... I think your probably good

• Yea I think so too but I was wondering if I should buy plan b for her because we're worried

• you should have taken off the condom and then filling it a little bit with water in the sink or bathroom and if it leaked water it meant it hd even the tiniest hole in it... hope it helps..

• Well I'm talking about it leaking from the inside and eventually ending up at the base of the condom where the ring is if the semen was in the tip of the condom and I'm lying on my back after she got off of me

What Guys Said 1

• Not unless it has a hole on it, which you should be able to see.

• Nope no holes at all I checked after but when I felt the bottom of the condom it was wet but I could tell if it was my come or hers so I was wondering could it leak from the tip of the condom down to the ring at the base even if it's kinda tight on me? By the way we didn't keep going the second that I came I told her to jump off so I could put on another but we just ended up stopping completely because we got scared

• Show Older
    • When you take them off it doesn't easily drip to the bottom, especially if you take it straight off. Even if it did there's so little chance she'd be pregnant. So I reckon you're alright.

• Ok thanks I'm a little more at ease now because I don't wanna waste like $40 on plan b if she doesn't need it