• Ask
  • myTake

What's some good household items I can use as a dildo...

What's some good household items I can use as a dildo... and how can I sterilize it?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• A carrot works well. It can be carved to the size and shape you like. It doesn't need to be sterilized, washed and peeled will be fine. I assume you know it is a single use appliance. :)

What Guys Said 6

• One of my ex-girlfriends used to use a handle of her spatula. Just wash it wish mild soap and water first, and dry it off. I think she would wrap it in cellophane too.

• umm they're not that expensive to buy, and it's much cheaper than going to the doctor because you either:a) got something stuck up there (not to mention embarrassing).b) get an infection from sticking contaminated objects in your vag.

• Cucumber.

• you don't know anything about vag fatty

• clit stimulation damn man stfu you're way under me blocked

• She said dildo...

• candle, my ex told me she used that a lot when she was growing up

• pillow duh

• who thumbs me down? lmfao gtfo

• Show Older
    • How do you fit a pillow in a pussy?

• Says the idiot that said stuff a pillow up there.

What Girls Said 3

• hair brush, the part you hold.shower head (when it's on, obviously)^I'd personally recommend shower head.I'd get creative and think of more but I'm feeling rather lazy at the moment.

• lol at the part you hold, imagine she uses the other side.

• Hey, I had to put that in there. Just in case people don't have common sense.And there are some that just don't.Don't wanna be responsible for a teen who gets pregnant with cousin It.

• lol, that would be hilrious

• Just buy one. You can get one online or at an adult store.

• Haha vibrating back massager, Love that thing, and rubbing alcohol just don't use it right after you steralize haha