• Ask
  • myTake

What do boobs feel like?

cuz I've never really touched any :P LOL so what do they feel like?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• they're soft and warm and jiggily kinda like a cheek on a baby's face and since they are always covered the skin is much softer.

What Girls Said 9

• they are squishy

• how do you know ?

• I have boobs you know

• Like a water balloon with a golf ball inside

• I guess they'd be described as soft and smooth skin spheres stuck to a womans chest.

• Feel any fat that you have on your body. That's what boobs feel like. ha ha warm and squishy.

• I don't have fat I can grab on my body :/ lol but point taken

• im wondering why you've never touched a boob because you look cute!

• haha thanks :) the opportunity just has never come up I guess :/

• well that sucks!

• it does! lol I'm pretty curious too :l

• hm... never really thought about how describe how they feel before...but ill try, i guess they feel like your calves when theyre relaxed except spherical and with like a fleshy button on the front :P lol

• soft and fun

• they feel like sand. lol jk

What Guys Said 4

• I'm assuming that you have a couple of your own... Why not find out for yourself?

• soft and blubbery

• Kinda like your ass cheeks in relaxed stateBoobs vary a lot in consistency - some are perfectly uniform on the inside while in others you can pick up different types of tissues making up the boob like the milk glands and supporting and fatty tissuesThey're just like toy trains - technically intended for the kids, but it's grown men that end up playing with them the most

• lol @ ass cheeks :P

• According to the 40 year old virgin, they feel like bags of sand haha

• loooool