Hair or no hair down below?

I know guys have different taste in how it's suppose to look like down south on woman, natural, shaved, waxed, trimmed you name it. But I get kind of holding it shaved, if I shave too often, it gets red and itchy, and if not, I think it's more hygienically sometimes, but other times it's great to let it grow a bit.So do you always have to be shaved and ready to go all the time?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I always try to AT LEAST keep it trimmed and I prefer my partners to do the same.

What Guys Said 3

• Trimmed.

• I don't care if there's a little bit of hair it just shouldn't be a bush or something! My girlfriend gets waxed though which I think is cool :)

• Hair. I want a woman, not a child. Hair is sexy too.. I love feeling the hair on my lower stomach during sex.. Plus hair keeps in the natural scent :P

What Girls Said 2

• Wax it then, or use bikini bump cream. If not most guys won't care as long as its not a full hairy bush cause those are yucky

• I keep myself perfectly waxed because it's my boyfriend's preference, plus I've gotten used to it.

• It does the first few times, but you get used to it quickly.

• Does it hurt to get it waxed?