Does he think of me like a whore?

I have been doing this guy for about eight months, but nothing more. As of lately he has been colder than normal. Doesn't flirt or try and please me, Doesn't really do amything. He.has stopped taling all his clothes off, now he barely undoes his pants just enough to hert it out... I figured he was just being lazy or whatever but its like five times. Its not even that fun anymore. So does he feel that way, does he feel like I'm just some whore who sucks his d¡{« and get laid... Or is it just a phase?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• It is likely that the newness has worn off you. Guys like sex and they love a new conquest. I'm afraid you and he have been sharing a friends with benefits relationship and it has gotten stale for him. Since you do not share any sort of emotional content, you have become something equivalent in his mind to masturbating. Sure it feels good and he wants to do it often, but it does not contain the new p**** aspect anymore. With what I have told you in your mind, you should talk with him and see if he would like to get into a more social relationship with you or if he thinks maybe your time together has just reached it's sell by date.And if you don't charge for your service, your not a whore. :)

What Guys Said 2

• I'm sure he's thinking..."Tend to my **** b*tch!" Been there done that.

• it means that he expects you to service him like his own personal whore.

• Wth does that mean? Lol

• kick that guy to the curb sweetie he's using you for a some toy don't waste anymore time on that freeloader and if he begs and bleeds don't you listen to him also your better then that love go out there and find a real man who treats you right

• But she clearly expects something other than emotionless sex - they don't want the same things.

• She is using him for the same purpose. It is all even, nobody is using anyone.

What Girls Said 2

• get a new buddy... he is bored and you are bored... time for a new "sure thing" you're not a whore and neither of you are using eachother... just tell him he its not fun anymore I'm out... but thanks for coming out... :)

• I think he's just using you and treating you like a whore, if he liked you or loved you he'd make an effort at the least!