Does he think of me like a whore?

I have been doing this guy for about eight months, but nothing more. As of lately he has been colder than normal. Doesn't flirt or try and please... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• It is likely that the newness has worn off you. Guys like sex and they love a new conquest. I'm afraid you and he have been sharing a friends with benefits relationship and it has gotten stale for him. Since you do not share any sort of emotional content, you have become something equivalent in his mind to masturbating. Sure it feels good and he wants to do it often, but it does not contain the new p**** aspect anymore. With what I have told you in your mind, you should talk with him and see if he would like to get into a more social relationship with you or if he thinks maybe your time together has just reached it's sell by date.

And if you don't charge for your service, your not a whore. :)