Advice on giving blow job while driving?

I have been with my man now for a few weeks and we are going out later, so I wanted to give him a blow job in the car, is it a turn on while driving... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I only do that when he's driving slowly-ish.

You gotta watch out for cops though because I'm pretty sure it infringes several public indecency laws.

A good way to start is just by rest your hand on his thigh while he drives. start rubbing up towards his crotch and then back down again - if you can feel him getting hard - move for his fly. He'll stop you here if he doesn't want it.

Get it going with your hand/s and then bring you mouth in on the party.

You MUST let him finish in your mouth.

1) for mess reasons

2) for might be seen reasons.

But maybe before he just before finishes you'd wanna get him to pull over. Its usually when guys climax that causes accidents.

Its lots of fun.. and adds the adrenalin of the whole exhibitionist thing in.

When its impractical to do it in the car while driving (for whatever reason) we usually pull over somewhere desolated but open/flat so we can see if someone is coming.

We have been chased by cops a few times and had to make a fast getaway or had weirdos drive past more than once and made it uncomfortable to stay.

But it is lots of fun - and I'd definitely recommend it! But be safe.