Advice on giving blow job while driving?

I have been with my man now for a few weeks and we are going out later, so I wanted to give him a blow job in the car, is it a turn on while driving or too much of a distraction? Get him to pull over then do it maybe? And how do I go about starting it off.. Anyone had head in the car before? Any tips greatly appreciated! Amy

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000 characters

Most Helpful Opinion

• I only do that when he's driving slowly-ish.

You gotta watch out for cops though because I'm pretty sure it infringes several public indecency laws.

A good way to start is just by rest your hand on his thigh while he drives. start rubbing up towards his crotch and then back down again - if you can feel him getting hard - move for his fly. He'll stop you here if he doesn't want it.

Get it going with your hand/s and then bring you mouth in on the party.

You MUST let him finish in your mouth.

1) for mess reasons

2) for might be seen reasons.

But maybe before he just before finishes you'd wanna get him to pull over. Its usually when guys climax that causes accidents.

Its lots of fun.. and adds the adrenalin of the whole exhibitionist thing in.

When its impractical to do it in the car while driving (for whatever reason) we usually pull over somewhere desolated but open/flat so we can see if someone is coming.

We have been chased by cops a few times and had to make a fast getaway or had weirdos drive past more than once and made it uncomfortable to stay.

But it is lots of fun - and I'd definitely recommend it! But be safe.

What Guys Said 6

• road head only counts when the guy is driving the car, it doesn't count when the car is parked lol

• Thats awsome

• Why bother in the car at all? Find a comfy couch.

• BAD idea. Accident waiting to happen.

• Caution: if his orgasms are intense he may get didtracted and crash(it does happen), Also if your open for suggestion me and my girl were off road and she started riding on the stick shift(not all are made with vaginas in mind so be careful) while she sucked me off, So try that but hrlps if your flexible

• It is awesome for a woman to lower her head and start sucking while driving but only if you intend on finishing. Not that you have to swallow, you can spit, but don't start sucking unless you plan on letting him come in your mouth.

also, if you want to make it even more of a turn on, do it where you know there may be traffic so someone might see your head moving up and down. or if you are really bold, go through a drive through and be sucking him while he pays and waits for the food.

• If you do that, don't let him pay by credit card. :)

What Girls Said 3

• That is very dangerous. There is a better way to blow his mind: First, get your mind straight. Just because it’s called a “blow job” doesn’t mean you should view it as a job. He can see it on your face if you don’t enjoy sucking on his “friend” – and that’s NOT the attitude you want to convey. You have to love his cock.

It’s all about preparation. Make every blowjob one of a kind, unique, memorable. How do you prepare? Candles, good lights, music, some wine, fix up the atmosphere, spice it up. Look good. Make it special.

Throw him in the couch. Seductively, naughtily, with a sexy smile on your face. Look at him with fascination. You slowly get on your knees in front of him, unzip and take his pants off. Make a happy, surprised look – as if you just saw your favorite ice cream, and you are starving to death.

Men are visual. Pull your hair back, so that he can see you completely and enjoy the view. Massage his legs seductively, get closer to his cock. Before it grows large, put the entire thing in your warm, wet mouth – moan with pleasure. Slowly suck on his **** as it grows large in your dripping wet mouth.

A few “aaahs” and “mmms” are essential. There’s nothing better than the magic words when giving a blow job. No BJ is perfect without the right words entering his ear. Compliment him, tell him how much you love His **** in your mouth. Use your hands. Combine fast and slow strokes. Be his p*rn star, not a nun.

When you get tired, rest your mouth, stroke him. Be his “slut”, be dirty, sexual – free. Do whatever you want to do. He won’t think you’re a slut if you swallow, on the contrary – he’ll love you for it. So get dirty and slut it up.

Speed it up as you come to the finish. Involve his balls in the game. A perfect blowjob isn’t just with your mouth. Use your whole body. Let him see your sexy ass, thongs, a sexy necklace. The way to turn him on is by being turned on by yourself. You have to feel sexy in your body. It’s all about positioning.

Tickle his balls, lick them and suck on them gently. Use your sexy nails to drive him wild. Hold his shaft, lick it up and down sexily while looking him deep in the eyes.

Now you start pumping his **** faster. Fast, and short strokes. Pump, pump and pump some more. Moan louder, suck harder, stroke faster. And then – he starts shooting, and screaming, and popping his eyes out of his brain. Pull his **** out and pump it out gently. Open your mouth, show him what he gave you. Giggle. Then swallow all of it. Smile happily, give his **** a few more kisses and sucks – clean it up. ;) Of course – you can always get even better. I recommend you read Jack’s Blowjob Lessons, probably the best book ever written about satisfying your guy sexually, by clicking on the link

• Haven't in years done that, but as a young teenager I use to suck guys off while we were driving. The reactions were anywhere from didn't seem to bother his driving to OMG pull over and park before you wreck the car.

It is not as easy as it sounds either to get your head between him and steering wheel and his penis just sticking out of the zipper opening. And that was back when we had bench seats, I don't think anything has a bench seat today.

• The only time I've done it was with an ex, but we were in

Idaho (U.S.) and it was in the evening on very very very very

long straight road out in the country hahahaha.

Just don't do it on a busy road... its dangerous I think lol.

I don't really have any tips, it just kinda happened lol.