Does he like me, or is he just horny?

There's this guy I met a couple months ago, Moses. Moses & I don't go to the same school or anything, just church. I found out form a friend he... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Horny and liking to us guys is no different, to be frank. And it's ONLY been 5 weeks and he's touched your boobs and grabbed your butt? Man, that's long! I usually grab it on the first date when I'm making out or whatever. Look, if he's stayed with you for 5 weeks, he obviously likes you. If a guy's just horny he'll go after a girl but won't stay THAT long. He likes you, BUT you also make him horny. This is a good thing for you! When he says your hot and sexy and have an S-line, those are just compliments. And btw, no matter how much we like you.he could be IN LOVE with you, guys will always brag to their friends about what we did the night before. It's a guy thing. We're very egotistical and are proud of our accomplishments! Even if they are sexually induced.

Asker upvoted
    • HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

oh my goodness. I think you're totally right(:

THANK YOU SO MUCH!