Having sex with instead Softcup in?

I'm going to visit my boyfriend tomorrow. I haven't seen him in a few months and wouldn't you know aunt flo decides to make a random appearance today. Someone told me about instead softcups and how you can have sex with them in Because he's a little squeamish at the thought of period sex lol. Has anyone tried these? Guys have you ever had sex with a girl that had one in and could you feel it?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I just got a trial of the Softcup last week. I'm still a virgin and it's not my time of the month yet, so I can't really help you in the sex department. However, I read it really helps with heavy flows and can be used for sex, as apposed to tampons or pads.

What Guys Said 2

• thats nasty

• That wasn't my question, but thanks for trying asshat.

• still nasty

• What's nasty about it? I've heard it's a method of being able to have sex during that time of the month without having to deal with the "nasty" part. So it'd be like basically having sex at any other time of the month.

• You two into anal? that might work out. I've never even heard of a softcups... so I'm not sure how that would feel.

• Well he's hesitant about the whole anal thing, but says he wants to try it. I still want vaginal sex though..just wondering if any guys had experience cause I'm not sure if he'll be able to feel it or if it'll be uncomfortable for him if he can. Guess I'll just ask him tomorrow

• Yeah sorry I don't know about these soft cup things.

What Girls Said 1