• Ask
  • myTake

How do I lick my girlfriend?

OK I'm dating this really nice girl, she's the sweetest thing and we have been dating for over a year. she said she wants to take things up a notch,... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• The best way to lick it...Is lick it. I've been asking myself questions like this also. But you should probably just ask her to let you know if something hurts, isn't feeling so great, or if she wants more. Also.. Don't be afraid to get your fingers in there. Your mouth working with your hands can be a wonderful thing.

• well that's awesome that you know what you like and aren't shy about it

• What's to be shy about? If you aren't open about it you aren't going to have the orgasm you are hoping to achieve. The more honest you are, the better it is for both of you. In all areas of sex, not just the oral boundaries. :)

What Girls Said 3

• lick suck poke prod

if she responds by pushing herself into you then proceed to do more of that

• Lick her lightly and quickly at first then focus on her clit. Press down just below her belly not too hard but it increases pleasure tenfold, put her legs on your shoulder and lick up and down from vag to clit occasionally tongue fucking inside her clit but not for too long. Muffle your mouth into her pussy and sort of move your head side to side really quick every so often. Alternate the speed of your licks. It's the best feeling ever.

What Guys Said 4

• a tongue and some finger play

• g spotting look it up and go with what you feel.

• each vagina is different. try every letter of the alphabet and see how she reacts, when she starts squirming thats the one. and then you go through the animal kingdom, move your tongue like a cobra, in and out like a lizard, up and down like a dog, have fun with it, experiment, go nuts. probe around in there under the folds and find out the places that are most sensitive and then tease her by alternating between that and the places that are least sensitive so she'll think about the other places and be begging for you to go back to them

• well what I do is to spread her legs and put your nose on her clit and stick your tongue in there and just push it up there has far as you can and lick it out and keep doing it

0/2500