• Ask
  • myTake

How do I lick my girlfriend?

OK I'm dating this really nice girl, she's the sweetest thing and we have been dating for over a year. she said she wants to take things up a notch,... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• The best way to lick it...Is lick it. I've been asking myself questions like this also. But you should probably just ask her to let you know if something hurts, isn't feeling so great, or if she wants more. Also.. Don't be afraid to get your fingers in there. Your mouth working with your hands can be a wonderful thing.

• well that's awesome that you know what you like and aren't shy about it

• What's to be shy about? If you aren't open about it you aren't going to have the orgasm you are hoping to achieve. The more honest you are, the better it is for both of you. In all areas of sex, not just the oral boundaries. :)

What Girls Said 2

• lick suck poke prodif she responds by pushing herself into you then proceed to do more of that

What Guys Said 3

• a tongue and some finger play

• g spotting look it up and go with what you feel.

• well what I do is to spread her legs and put your nose on her clit and stick your tongue in there and just push it up there has far as you can and lick it out and keep doing it