A slut is just a woman with the morals of a man. Do any of you find this to be true?

I find it very true and I don't understand the bad rap these girls get.

Most Helpful Opinion

• I agree to an extent, yes. Girls will almost always get a bad rap for sleeping with a lot of people, whereas men usually get venerated. At least, this is what I have experienced. Still, the way you word your question is a generalization regarding the male gender. However, I would say it is more true of men to sleep around than women, for multiple reasons. Women are afraid of getting a bad reputation (which is the double standard you are addressing), and as females we tend to be more attached to sexual partners. I've heard it's "less feminine" to guys when a girl isn't selective about who she has sex with and has less of a standard.

I know girls who do hook up and sleep around considerably, but they aren't obnoxious, trashy, or flaunt everything. When they are confident and poised in their lifestyle, these girls tend to avoid the bad reputation (from most people, at least) more easily... it's still a lot harder for girls to get away with than guys, but it can be done. Usually, the girls who are considered "sluts" act trashy in general, beyond their sexual actions. I think that's a big part of it.

I do agree with you overall.

• The dumb ass QA ignores the other 99% of the posts who disagree.

• Show Older
    • it isn't exactly the same thing tho she is addressing the stigma of loose women as compared to men. men require huge amounts of skill, looks, charisma, money etc in order to properly man whore about women need only open their legs.

• i do disagree with labels they are terrible things on most cases.