• Ask
  • myTake

Guys, how do we know if you like the blowjob?

How do we know if we're doing a good job? & also, if he says "take a break whenever you need one" does that mean he's not enjoying it?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• The best way to know FOR SURE is to ask him about it afterward. You could also ask him about it during. Lick him in a certain way and ask, "do you like that?" He'll say yes. But then you can lick or suck a different way and say "or do you like that?"Other than talking about it (which I highly recommend) another giveaway is how forcefully he ejaculates. This is only good to confirm a satsifying blow job though--not to demonstrate it wasn't good. What I mean by that is (for me at least) if I shoot a lot of come and it blasts out with a lot of force, I DEFINITELY had a great orgasm. But it's also possible for me to have a powerful orgasm and not come as much or as hard. That might happen when I'm not hydrated enough or if I've come fairly recently. So don't take a lack of a geyser to mean you didn't do it well. That's why it's best to ask.

• i gave my boyfriend a blowjob , and he said he was cumming then he didn't , what's up with that did I do something wrong , he said he was and the like as soon as I put my mouth back on it he didn't , he also said he doesn't know why but it just started to hurt and didn't come out . What's up with that ?

• That can happen sometimes. Ejaculation and orgasm are actually two separte things, so it's possible to have one without the other, though they usually occur together. If he didn't lose his hard on you could just back off a bit and then start in again. Even if he did, assuming he's relatively young, he should be able to get hard again quickly, so just keep stroking and licking gently and once he's hard again, have at it until he blows.

What Guys Said 5

• You can see it on his face. And if not, just ask him. No big deal.If he says yo you to take break whenever you need one, he just cares for you. Many man has that impression that women does not like it. (because those who don't make it a big deal) He just wants you not to feel pressured into it.

• if he said that I think that he sees that your putting effort into doing it, and that you're probably doing it well

• Some guys say they don't like them that much. For me, though, how hard I am is a very good indicator. Heavy breathing, moaning, dirty talk - all good indicators. However, every guy is a little different, and it depends on what he's into.He may have been lasting longer than usual and was just being polite, offering you a "mouth rest" (no way to say that politely).Or, he may have been trying to transition to something else.

• do the words 'don't stop' or a long grunt mean anything to you? LOL

• he's just being considerate...i would say, dam you're good at that. that should answer any doubts.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!