Do you usually masturbate daily? For the single men who are 35-45 only please.

if not how often & what time of day is it normally?

Most Helpful Opinion

• I'm 36 and yeah, I usually come daily. Although now I'm experimenting with not cuming for a few days or even a week. I still masturbate daily (usually multiple times) but now I'm trying to stop just before I come and calm down. It's leaving me with a very "full" feeling and I'll catch myself getting hard if I see a particularly attractive woman or body part when I'm out and about.

I'm going to have a full orgasm at some point this weekend, just to relieve the pressure. I'm curious to see how far I shoot! It'll probably be at least a few feet. Haha!

• Makes you wonder why come toss isn't an olympic sport! :) LOL---or at least in the Guinnis World Records--that would be funny if there was an adult version for stuff like that! :)

• Show Older
    • What I meant was I've never seen a guy ejaculate into the air, like across the room sorta thing.

• LOL! Well, I'd imagine across the room would be pretty tough, but a few feet is definitey doable. I guess I'm not sure what's normal since I've pretty much just been in the room when I'm ejaculating. Ha! You'd probably know better than me!