• Ask
  • myTake

Do you usually masturbate daily? For the single men who are 35-45 only please.

if not how often & what time of day is it normally?

Most Helpful Opinion

• I'm 36 and yeah, I usually come daily. Although now I'm experimenting with not cuming for a few days or even a week. I still masturbate daily (usually multiple times) but now I'm trying to stop just before I come and calm down. It's leaving me with a very "full" feeling and I'll catch myself getting hard if I see a particularly attractive woman or body part when I'm out and about.I'm going to have a full orgasm at some point this weekend, just to relieve the pressure. I'm curious to see how far I shoot! It'll probably be at least a few feet. Haha!

• Makes you wonder why come toss isn't an olympic sport! :) LOL---or at least in the Guinnis World Records--that would be funny if there was an adult version for stuff like that! :)

• Show Older
    • What I meant was I've never seen a guy ejaculate into the air, like across the room sorta thing.

• LOL! Well, I'd imagine across the room would be pretty tough, but a few feet is definitey doable. I guess I'm not sure what's normal since I've pretty much just been in the room when I'm ejaculating. Ha! You'd probably know better than me!

What Guys Said 3

• Not quite daily, but probably pretty close. Sometimes in evening and sometimes in morning... once at work!

• I'm neither single nor 35-45, but I'll answer it anyhow since no-one has thus far.In a "normal" week, probably once a day or every 2 days would be about right. Really fluctuates though. If my Girlfriend Michelle has her labido kick in, we'll have sex 2 or 3 times a day for a week solid, and during that week I probably won't masturbate once. On the flip side, if she or I go on a remote placement (we both travel for work a fair bit), then it'll just be me, Ms Palmer, and the dvd player. As for time of day, early morning or late night. Early morning to relieve the morning glory, late at night because it's a good way to fall asleep. Oh and if I'm working a night shift I will often have a wank before bed in the morning for the same reason.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!