Wht makes an attractive vagina?

i have heard a lot of my guy friends talk about what they think makes a perfect vag.. and every guy seems to be grossed out by too much meat around it.. mine isn't TOO crazy, but it's def a little meaty.. but now I'm afraid to let a man go down on me or even look down there Because I'm afraid he will be like "ew meat.. gross!".. is this illogical? or do I have something to be insecure about?

Most Helpful Guy

• An attractive vagina is one that is clean, fresh, at least partially shaved, and attached to a girl I'm attracted to.

Vaginas vary is shape and size, and that's one of the great things about sex: you get to explore something new. Same with boobs, butts, penises, etc. Each one is different.

The point is: any and all energy you're spending worrying about this issue is completely wasted. There are a million other things more important. And any guy you're with is going to be so happy to have a naked girl in his bed that the size of your labia will be the last thing he's worrying about. Relax.