• Ask
  • myTake

Blow job in a car ;) ?

my boyfriend likes me to give him bj in his car, not necessarily a quick one but its not gonna lead onto anything else. i was hoping for some tips... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• If you want it do be the best bj he's ever had, just ignore all that and do it when he's driving. He'll love it.

• hmm you think? I thought part of the enjoyment was being able to just sit bk and do nuffin but he will have to drive & he isn't gun crash or nythink is he? lolnever gave a bj whilst driving, will b a new experience :)

• Show Older
    • will see if he would like it, how do I ask tho. ask in like a sexy way? or shall I just help myself lol he is mine, no need to ask for permission eh? x

• no, no need to ask permission, like you say he's yours! ha ha too cute, anyway, thanks for BA and have fun I'm sure he'll love it

Was this helpful? Yes

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• uhh, just saying, I would not do it in a car... you can get arrested hahaah, so just do it at home, then you have no "restrictions" or anything:P

What They Said On Facebook