Blow job in a car ;) ?

my boyfriend likes me to give him bj in his car, not necessarily a quick one but its not gonna lead onto anything else.

i was hoping for some tips on how to make it more enjoyable for him and more comfortable for me.

its a small car so there isn't much room, I like to work my way down but in his car I av to dive straight in lol

there isn't much going on Because he literally just pulls his **** out, I can't get to his thighs or chest not even his balls. you with me?

i sit on the passenger seat and his in the drivers seat I lean over suck him off and that's that!

how to make it much better with all these restrictions?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you want it do be the best bj he's ever had, just ignore all that and do it when he's driving. He'll love it.

• hmm you think? I thought part of the enjoyment was being able to just sit bk and do nuffin but he will have to drive & he isn't gun crash or nythink is he? lol

never gave a bj whilst driving, will b a new experience :)

• will see if he would like it, how do I ask tho. ask in like a sexy way? or shall I just help myself lol he is mine, no need to ask for permission eh? x

• no, no need to ask permission, like you say he's yours! ha ha too cute, anyway, thanks for BA and have fun I'm sure he'll love it

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• uhh, just saying, I would not do it in a car... you can get arrested hahaah, so just do it at home, then you have no "restrictions" or anything:P