What is the "V-Line" on a guy?

I've been trying to figure out if I have one. I have a good six pack and low body fat, but I don't know where the actual v-line is located?

is it by the hip or what?

And how can girls know if you have one unless you wear really low pants or (when they're having sex with you)?


Most Helpful Girl

  • I assume the one you're referring to is the v shape of the lower stomach from the naval area down to the pubic area. Ask one of your female friends if you have one if you can't see it yourself and yeah you can see it if you're wearing like bathing suit trunks.