Do girls like guys moaning?

I know a lot of men probably don't moan but when it does happen, does it turn girls on more? Do girls like when guys moan? Should guys moan more... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• Completely yes. As long as it's not over the top or screaming, it's very attractive. Usually breathing heavily and (some) forms of whimpering are really attractive, too.

• Thank you, I wasn't wrong about what I was thinking. I let out some moans during sex and after were done I'd go to the kitchen to smoke a cigarette and then I'd think "what if she thinks somethings wrong with me cause I let out a few groans, meh."

• Show Older
    • I wouldn't know how to phrase it so it wouldn't sound weird lol.

• For one, if you two regularly talk dirty (some do), just say something like "You like it when I moan, don't you?" and you'll get your answer there. Another thing you could do is just, when you two are openly talking, tell her that it turns you on when she makes noises during sex (etc.) and ask if she likes it when guys do the same. Or randomly bring up a list of things that happen during sex (moaning, bondage, etc.) and ask her if each one turns her on, and you'll get your answer there.