Do girls like guys moaning?

I know a lot of men probably don't moan but when it does happen, does it turn girls on more? Do girls like when guys moan?

Should guys moan more often?

Now since I asked such a gay question, I'm going to go do something manly like hit myself in the head with a frying pan and knock on my chest with my fists and scream.

Most Helpful Girl

• Completely yes. As long as it's not over the top or screaming, it's very attractive. Usually breathing heavily and (some) forms of whimpering are really attractive, too.

• Thank you, I wasn't wrong about what I was thinking. I let out some moans during sex and after were done I'd go to the kitchen to smoke a cigarette and then I'd think "what if she thinks somethings wrong with me cause I let out a few groans, meh."

• I wouldn't know how to phrase it so it wouldn't sound weird lol.

• For one, if you two regularly talk dirty (some do), just say something like "You like it when I moan, don't you?" and you'll get your answer there. Another thing you could do is just, when you two are openly talking, tell her that it turns you on when she makes noises during sex (etc.) and ask if she likes it when guys do the same. Or randomly bring up a list of things that happen during sex (moaning, bondage, etc.) and ask her if each one turns her on, and you'll get your answer there.

What Girls Said 26

• I think guys don't vocalize enough. Most of the guys I've been with a quiet during sex, although I'm not sure why it is guys seem to be more quiet than many girls. But moaning, groaning, even a sigh are ways for us to be able to tell you're enjoying yourself insteadd of having to guess when you're being quiet.

• I love it when a guy is vocal about what he's feeling! It gives me more confidence and it directs me in the right direction :)

• hm. my boyfriend moans too.

i personally like it. it means he's enjoying himself.

• Its so sexy! I mean I love when a guy moans especially because you are right most guys tend to be quiet. But when a guy moans its like he can't control the pleasure and it make a girl feel so great. Suchh a big turn on.

• guys should moan. like a little grunt here and there and talking dirty a little bit. something subtle. and when coupled with the right action, it's really hot. also I think when a guy moans in a deep low voice in the girl's ear, the vibration from the deepness of the voice is CRAZY HOT.

More from Girls
21

What Guys Said 2

• i agree with what melissa wrote. moaning lets your partner know what you like. if your a girl or guy.

but ya its awkward for some reason to moan and as a guy it is especially if the girl isnt. but if the girl is then I do sometimes and any girl that has heard says its hot.

i think its hot when girls moan. so I guess girls think its hot when guys moan. well from my experience girls like it.

every girl has their preference though so ya I don't know what moaning would be hot and what wouldn't be.

oh and not a gay question. or am I gay for answering? ahah oh well. ya its awkward to moan at first but just let it happen I guess and your girl with probly comment on it afterward. or maybe during!

• I like to talk a bit during sex. But don't moan if it isn't naturally coming out that way.

Talking dirty is awesome though. Tell her she's sexy during sex. Tell her you love her body. I like to talk dirty out of sex too. I'll text my girlfriend while she's at work and tell her that when she gets home I'm going to rip her clothes off. She says it keeps her hot all day.