Have you ever had sex with your relatives?

Hey girls & guys, can you share your experience, if you have ever had sex with your relatives (Not close relatives).

Most Helpful Opinion

• This seems to be a lot more common than we think. My older sister taught me about sex and we had full intercourse for a year or more. I was too young to come but the feeling was great, then when I was around 12 I began to cum. My older sister had by then married and left home. It was then that I began to fondle my younger sister. Our parents worked so we were home alone a lot. It started out with touching and soon we began dry humping until we came. This eventually lead to humping each other completely naked It was just a few weeks and we began full intercourse. Sherry was a very highly sexed girl and we continued to have sex all the way till I left for college. I graduated and Sherry married at 17. The marriage didn't last and she was back home with her baby daughter in less than 2 years. By then I had graduated and bought a mobile home which was a few miles from our parents house. I was laying bed reading one weekend and someone knocked on the door I yelled out to come in and it turned out to be my sister, she came back in the bedroom and I asked her what she was up to, she told me she was out trying to sell subscriptions to AAA to earn extra money. Well she laid her hand on my inner leg and that was all the encouragement I needed, I pulled her to me and began kissing her, we were soon making out and I began to finger her as we made out, We ended up f***ing and it was so good we continue till this day on a limited basis.

I knew of three other brothers and sisters who had sex with each other when I was growing up. Two of these were around the same ages and the 3rd was an older brother around 16 and his sister was 8 or 9.

One couple were almost constantly together and to my knowledge never dated anyone else. I was at there house one time and he f***ed her in front of me, I was about to do the same when their mother walked in, W.G. Had just shot a load into her and climbed down off her and I was rock hard and about to mount her. She lay their naked with her legs apart, she had the nicest set of t*ts, well her mom started screaming and all hell broke loose. She called my mom and my mom started out on me when I explained that W.G and his sister were doing it and asked me to join in. Then mom and their mom got into. Whew that took awhile to settle down

The other older brother younger sister came to my attention when I wandered over to their house and heard noises from the shed in their back yard. I looked in and saw Darrel on top of Sheryl trying to get his d*** in her as she spread her legs and **** limps so it would slip in. Sheryl was one of those girls who developed at a very young age. She already had a nice set of t*ts and was only 9 or ten. I stayed hidden and watched a Daryl f***ed her. I sneak out and later threatened Sheryl unless she f***ed me too.

Well just wanted to share my experiences and let others know I thought it was quite common. If you would like to chat just reply with your contact details.

• HAVING SEX WITH YOUR SISTER? EWWWW.

• 33d

The best sex we ever had we knew what and how we wanted it no limits im 23 she, s 25