Have you ever had sex with your relatives?

Hey girls & guys, can you share your experience, if you have ever had sex with your relatives (Not close relatives).

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• This seems to be a lot more common than we think. My older sister taught me about sex and we had full intercourse for a year or more. I was too young to come but the feeling was great, then when I was around 12 I began to cum. My older sister had by then married and left home. It was then that I began to fondle my younger sister. Our parents worked so we were home alone a lot. It started out with touching and soon we began dry humping until we came. This eventually lead to humping each other completely naked It was just a few weeks and we began full intercourse. Sherry was a very highly sexed girl and we continued to have sex all the way till I left for college. I graduated and Sherry married at 17. The marriage didn't last and she was back home with her baby daughter in less than 2 years. By then I had graduated and bought a mobile home which was a few miles from our parents house. I was laying bed reading one weekend and someone knocked on the door I yelled out to come in and it turned out to be my sister, she came back in the bedroom and I asked her what she was up to, she told me she was out trying to sell subscriptions to AAA to earn extra money. Well she laid her hand on my inner leg and that was all the encouragement I needed, I pulled her to me and began kissing her, we were soon making out and I began to finger her as we made out, We ended up f***ing and it was so good we continue till this day on a limited basis.I knew of three other brothers and sisters who had sex with each other when I was growing up. Two of these were around the same ages and the 3rd was an older brother around 16 and his sister was 8 or 9.One couple were almost constantly together and to my knowledge never dated anyone else. I was at there house one time and he f***ed her in front of me, I was about to do the same when their mother walked in, W.G. Had just shot a load into her and climbed down off her and I was rock hard and about to mount her. She lay their naked with her legs apart, she had the nicest set of t*ts, well her mom started screaming and all hell broke loose. She called my mom and my mom started out on me when I explained that W.G and his sister were doing it and asked me to join in. Then mom and their mom got into. Whew that took awhile to settle downThe other older brother younger sister came to my attention when I wandered over to their house and heard noises from the shed in their back yard. I looked in and saw Darrel on top of Sheryl trying to get his d*** in her as she spread her legs and **** limps so it would slip in. Sheryl was one of those girls who developed at a very young age. She already had a nice set of t*ts and was only 9 or ten. I stayed hidden and watched a Daryl f***ed her. I sneak out and later threatened Sheryl unless she f***ed me too.Well just wanted to share my experiences and let others know I thought it was quite common. If you would like to chat just reply with your contact details.

HAVING SEX WITH YOUR SISTER? EWWWW.

What Girls Said 3

• Um, no. But I DO have a cousin who ended up hooking up with this guy one night and having a wild time with him.and then when we were talking about it later, we realized his name sounded familiar. He ended up being one of our cousin's ex-stepbrothers or something like that. It was by marriage, but she was completely freaked out. She never called him or saw him again.

• This is a big taboo in our society even though it happens sometimes. There are some good reasons to avoid it, like the risk of having a kid with some kind of genetic problem or the hassle of having to see your ex at every family reunion.On the darker side, sometimes incest is forced by a parent on a child or some older relative or something. It's pretty disgusting kind of rape when it's forced that way. The kids who have this done to them often have problems the rest of their lives with sex and relating to other people.It's a big horrible pit. Don't go there.

• Whatever you told, is very true.. But I'm not going there.. I've seen such cases so wanted to know, is this a common thing or not..

• yes my brother. Started when we were real young and to this day almost 30 years later he has and is still my only parter. I have never been with another man in my life and wouldn't change that. 10 years ago we moved from the united states together and we love each other very much. Two children and they are both very healthy.

EWW. YOU GUYS ARE FREAKIN GROSS.

What Guys Said 4

• You must be a hillbilly. I can see why you would ask this anonymously.

• I've spent the last 8 months (up til August) or so having sex with my sister! :DAhem, let me clarify.She's my step sister, and she's also a lesbian. Her and her partner wanted to have a kid (and my sister wanted to carry it), but IVF is very expensive. She asked me (and my girlfriend) two questions.1) Would I mind being a sperm donor2) Would I be willing to do it the 'old fashioned' way.They wanted me as the father for a multitude of reasons. This way, when the child wants to know it's biological dad, it can easily. Also, I can build a relationship as their 'uncle' before they know I'm 'dad'. It also avoids potential legal complications down the track from a random sperm donor.Because of the expense of the IVF, I ended up agreeing (or more so, my girlfriend made me agree) to do it the 'old fashioned' way. So the upshot of it all is, my step sister and I ended up having sex for 8 months or so. As weird as that sounds.Bub is due May 10, 2010.

• no, but when I was young my cousin suggested we grab each other dicks.i didn't enjoy it, but its was his way of having fun.i was like 8 and he was older.

WTF? ROLF

• 57d

i had sex with my uncle , my dads younger brother , since a child i had a crush on him as he is very charming and very well built. recently we met in a wedding and i am 26 now and he is 18 years older to me.
    we met after a long time as he is in army , he found me very sexy and lot of times he told me that i ve grown a lot and changed a lot and stuff like that , i could make out that he was intrested in me so i wore more reveling clothers for him , he asked me to go out for a party after the function gets over , i said yes and we drank a lot , he was all over me. he even kissed me and we made out in car 3 times in an hour.