I want to have sex now.

i really want to have sex with a girl but I can never get close enough to have sex or blowjobs. I just become really good friends with my friends I don't care who I have sex with from any gender and from any race even a shemale idc I just want to know how sex feels any advice on how to get involved with someone enough to have sex or anything like that

alot of people think I can go to bars I can't I'm 18

Most Helpful Guy

• I sometimes feel the same, especially when I see a girl that I just salivate over. But I know to get a hold of myself and realize that it's my hormones and sex drive talking. As much as I'd like to just grab a sexy girl and f*** her right there, girls aren't that accepting. They have preferences too, and aren't objects, so it takes some work to get to that stage with them.

Your easiest route would be to first get a hold of the message you are sending across (desperation), then go places where girls are more wild/free/open like parties or bars. Alcohol is a great aphrodisiac.

• i no but I'm 18 at high school I can't go to bars but girls at parties have girl friends tht watch their back so guys can't use them

• 29d

Is anyone interested in having sex with me?

• 28d

@010314 Does it matter what age? I want to have sex too, and I'm a virgin too.

What Girls Said 12

• You claim to have female friends correct? Ask them to set you up. They know who is easy and who isn't.

• i also have a because whos my age but how should I ask her?

• I aggre but a guy would prob be better for that

you are saying? but can you have sex with any one without knowing

• it is really not that hard.. have some self confidence and flirt with girls

go to a club and get buzzed it will boost your confidence

• im 18 in highschool...

• i know I have a lot of girls that are friend but none are willing to any guys to just say they want sex

• no its hard

• Anybody interested Call me

• 0836911177

I need to have sex now pls any one available? Pls

• 3d

Give some info pls

• I really want to have sex now

More from Girls
7

What Guys Said 33

• Craigslist, my dude. Craigslist.

But don't come across as desperate. Women will pick up on desperation and many of them don't find that attractive at all. They'll want to feel special and if they know you'll do anything that moves, they won't feel special at all.

• just find some fat chicks, well it guess it depends where you live, where I live fat chicks can't afford to have standards or at least have really low standards. the point is find societies left overs, the ones that no else wants and you will get some in no time (maybe not right away but def it will happen), especially since your apparently bi. by the way I agree with the bar/club advice and there are under 21 clubs. raves and parties would also work

• Yeah man. Just connect with a person. Talk with them, have a really good conversation, and then move to touching/kissing etc. when it comes naturally. Then have sex. That is what I have been told is how you do it. Little experience myself lol.

• well you can go to strip clubs and the girls are awesome. the waitresses are even hotter. I went to a strip in miami last month for my friends bachelor party and I banged this cute gorgeous waitress named amanda.

go to a strip club and some of the girls are really easy. when I go its so difficult to decide which one to spend time to talk to. just get a lap dance and then you can talk.

strip clubs are so awesome. the ones in mexico are even more awesome cause all the girls from sandiego state university go there for the weekends to dance and bang so they could pay their tuition.

strip clubs for life!

• fake ID there must be girls your age you can date.

More from Guys
28