I want to have sex now.

i really want to have sex with a girl but I can never get close enough to have sex or blowjobs. I just become really good friends with my friends I... Show More

alot of people think I can go to bars I can't I'm 18

Most Helpful Opinion

• I sometimes feel the same, especially when I see a girl that I just salivate over. But I know to get a hold of myself and realize that it's my hormones and sex drive talking. As much as I'd like to just grab a sexy girl and f*** her right there, girls aren't that accepting. They have preferences too, and aren't objects, so it takes some work to get to that stage with them.

Your easiest route would be to first get a hold of the message you are sending across (desperation), then go places where girls are more wild/free/open like parties or bars. Alcohol is a great aphrodisiac.

• i no but I'm 18 at high school I can't go to bars but girls at parties have girl friends tht watch their back so guys can't use them

• Well I mean, don't be the typical horndog. Try having a little more class than your average high schooler, but DON'T be chivalrous or a nice guy. It won't score you any points. Pay attention to the guys around you and try to emulate what they do. Hell, you might even make some progress by just asking some of those guys how they do it. If they aren't jerks, they might hook you up with some coaching. And there's always the girl friends that can point you in the right direction and be a wingman.