Video contest with awardGaG Video Contest: Enter to win gift cards! Close

I want to have sex now.

i really want to have sex with a girl but I can never get close enough to have sex or blowjobs. I just become really good friends with my friends I don't care who I have sex with from any gender and from any race even a shemale idc I just want to know how sex feels any advice on how to get involved with someone enough to have sex or anything like that

alot of people think I can go to bars I can't I'm 18

Most Helpful Guy

• I sometimes feel the same, especially when I see a girl that I just salivate over. But I know to get a hold of myself and realize that it's my hormones and sex drive talking. As much as I'd like to just grab a sexy girl and f*** her right there, girls aren't that accepting. They have preferences too, and aren't objects, so it takes some work to get to that stage with them.

Your easiest route would be to first get a hold of the message you are sending across (desperation), then go places where girls are more wild/free/open like parties or bars. Alcohol is a great aphrodisiac.

• i no but I'm 18 at high school I can't go to bars but girls at parties have girl friends tht watch their back so guys can't use them

What Girls Said 12

• You claim to have female friends correct? Ask them to set you up. They know who is easy and who isn't.

• i also have a because whos my age but how should I ask her?

• I aggre but a guy would prob be better for that

• you are saying? but can you have sex with any one without knowing

• it is really not that hard.. have some self confidence and flirt with girls

go to a club and get buzzed it will boost your confidence

• im 18 in highschool...

• i know I have a lot of girls that are friend but none are willing to any guys to just say they want sex

• no its hard

• Anybody interested Call me

• 0836911177

• I really want to have sex now

• I want to have sex but I can't even get close with a guy am to shy

• Thiiiirsty lol

• Well maybe if you tell me what you would to me during this I may consider it

• I know just the person you're looking for. a hooker.

• In Australia you can go to bars

• Call me. I'll f*** you.

• You're no different from an animal from the way you think and write.

• Ur shallow what if it was you? :/ yeah, bet you wouldn't call yourself an animal now would u?! yea, that's what I thought! back off of him.

• how's she shallow? it's almost like a metaphor (I think that's the right word). animals are programmed to reproduce. if this is all he wants from a girl wouldn't that make him an animal in a sence?

• girls don't understand the male need for sex. our hormones are way higher than yours when it comes to sex...every guy whos lived past 16 knows what this mans going thru

What Guys Said 33

• Craigslist, my dude. Craigslist.

But don't come across as desperate. Women will pick up on desperation and many of them don't find that attractive at all. They'll want to feel special and if they know you'll do anything that moves, they won't feel special at all.

• just find some fat chicks, well it guess it depends where you live, where I live fat chicks can't afford to have standards or at least have really low standards. the point is find societies left overs, the ones that no else wants and you will get some in no time (maybe not right away but def it will happen), especially since your apparently bi. by the way I agree with the bar/club advice and there are under 21 clubs. raves and parties would also work

• Yeah man. Just connect with a person. Talk with them, have a really good conversation, and then move to touching/kissing etc. when it comes naturally. Then have sex. That is what I have been told is how you do it. Little experience myself lol.

• well you can go to strip clubs and the girls are awesome. the waitresses are even hotter. I went to a strip in miami last month for my friends bachelor party and I banged this cute gorgeous waitress named amanda.

go to a strip club and some of the girls are really easy. when I go its so difficult to decide which one to spend time to talk to. just get a lap dance and then you can talk.

strip clubs are so awesome. the ones in mexico are even more awesome cause all the girls from sandiego state university go there for the weekends to dance and bang so they could pay their tuition.

strip clubs for life!

• fake ID there must be girls your age you can date.

• u don't want a guy or shemale that gross.. go to bars have a one night stand with some girl and if one turns you down talk to another. if you have your own place it make this easier

• Hire a prostitute if you are that desperate

• yu should let go of your fear of sex first. learn how to move your convos from friendly to sexual. yu have girl friends rite? I bet you don't talk about sex around them huh? yu gotta let girls know tht your not afraid to talk about sex. not saying you should go out and talk abt nothing but sex, but you have to be comfortable touching on sex when your around girls so your flirting won't be taken as friendly, but more boyfriend

• The best thing to do is when you are with girls try to call her attention and whisper to her ear..tell her that you have a big mole on your d***.probably she wants to see it.

• girls i have a 8.5 inch cock live in chicago any takers

• Find a hooker

• lets do it.

Me and you, right here right now

• im guessing your making fun of me...

• like to experience new things

• I want sex

• I am just looking for casual sex with a hot girl

• What gender are you and where do u live?

• Hello everyone

• i want sex

• Hi girls are women only who wants a real shag over chasewater woods Tex me on 07743671666 with name

• Who want's to fuck

• Who lives in Temecula california here

• I need a wingman

• I sell dick and ass lolz... 469-671-7884just text first cause I don't answer random numbers by the way i live in dfw area

• I vant girls

• Have confidence on yourself, think like alpha definitely you will get sex with girl. Just change your attitude and don't think to do sex with any gender. Remember everything is possible with our right attitude. All the best.

• I have an hotel room

• I think it's great

• SEX FEEL GOOD

• You are only 18, that's still very young, you need not worry.

oh you're in a state where you need to be 21 for stuff?

go on a road trip to a state where it's 18 and pay for a prostitute. I did when I was 29 because I could stand it no longer. No, I'm not weird, ugly, creepy or anything.

• If you don't care what gender you're getting it from, you should have NO problem finding a gay guy to nail you or to at least exchange blow jobs. Even if you can't go in, just go hang around outside a gay club and you should be able to get yourself suck off in no time.

• This did make me laugh but I doubt he was serious about the "idc what gender" part of that...

• Well, he wrote it! I figure if I'm going to buy into the rest of his troll-er-ific post I should go with this part as well!

• More from Guys
    3