I want to have sex now.

i really want to have sex with a girl but I can never get close enough to have sex or blowjobs. I just become really good friends with my friends I don't care who I have sex with from any gender and from any race even a shemale idc I just want to know how sex feels any advice on how to get involved with someone enough to have sex or anything like that

alot of people think I can go to bars I can't I'm 18

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I sometimes feel the same, especially when I see a girl that I just salivate over. But I know to get a hold of myself and realize that it's my hormones and sex drive talking. As much as I'd like to just grab a sexy girl and f*** her right there, girls aren't that accepting. They have preferences too, and aren't objects, so it takes some work to get to that stage with them.

Your easiest route would be to first get a hold of the message you are sending across (desperation), then go places where girls are more wild/free/open like parties or bars. Alcohol is a great aphrodisiac.

• Well I mean, don't be the typical horndog. Try having a little more class than your average high schooler, but DON'T be chivalrous or a nice guy. It won't score you any points. Pay attention to the guys around you and try to emulate what they do. Hell, you might even make some progress by just asking some of those guys how they do it. If they aren't jerks, they might hook you up with some coaching. And there's always the girl friends that can point you in the right direction and be a wingman.

• i no but I'm 18 at high school I can't go to bars but girls at parties have girl friends tht watch their back so guys can't use them

What Girls Said 7

• 21d

Well maybe if you tell me what you would to me during this I may consider it

• I know just the person you're looking for. a hooker.

• In Australia you can go to bars

• Call me. I'll f*** you.

• 26d

Whate do you feel

• You're no different from an animal from the way you think and write.

• girls don't understand the male need for sex. our hormones are way higher than yours when it comes to sex...every guy whos lived past 16 knows what this mans going thru

• how's she shallow? it's almost like a metaphor (I think that's the right word). animals are programmed to reproduce. if this is all he wants from a girl wouldn't that make him an animal in a sence?

• Animals write? I guess you would know better than we would.

• Show Older
  • You claim to have female friends correct? Ask them to set you up. They know who is easy and who isn't.

• I aggre but a guy would prob be better for that

• sorry I have a cousin that's in my grade how should I ask her to help me?

• If you want an answer. I'm going to require some clarification of that comment.

• Show Older
  • it is really not that hard.. have some self confidence and flirt with girls

go to a club and get buzzed it will boost your confidence

• i know I have a lot of girls that are friend but none are willing to any guys to just say they want sex

• well you don't need to bang them IN the party.. ha ha just talk to them flirt with them and get their number

and later on you can text them and ask if they want to have some fun ;)

• i try to but girls are always watching their girls back so guys can't use them and when I flirt with a girl I always become that best friend type

• Show Older

What Guys Said 13

• 22d

like to experience new things

• yu should let go of your fear of sex first. learn how to move your convos from friendly to sexual. yu have girl friends rite? I bet you don't talk about sex around them huh? yu gotta let girls know tht your not afraid to talk about sex. not saying you should go out and talk abt nothing but sex, but you have to be comfortable touching on sex when your around girls so your flirting won't be taken as friendly, but more boyfriend

• You are only 18, that's still very young, you need not worry.

oh you're in a state where you need to be 21 for stuff?

go on a road trip to a state where it's 18 and pay for a prostitute. I did when I was 29 because I could stand it no longer. No, I'm not weird, ugly, creepy or anything.

• The best thing to do is when you are with girls try to call her attention and whisper to her ear..tell her that you have a big mole on your d***.probably she wants to see it.

• well you can go to strip clubs and the girls are awesome. the waitresses are even hotter. I went to a strip in miami last month for my friends bachelor party and I banged this cute gorgeous waitress named amanda.

go to a strip club and some of the girls are really easy. when I go its so difficult to decide which one to spend time to talk to. just get a lap dance and then you can talk.

strip clubs are so awesome. the ones in mexico are even more awesome cause all the girls from sandiego state university go there for the weekends to dance and bang so they could pay their tuition.

strip clubs for life!

• If you don't care what gender you're getting it from, you should have NO problem finding a gay guy to nail you or to at least exchange blow jobs. Even if you can't go in, just go hang around outside a gay club and you should be able to get yourself suck off in no time.

• Well, he wrote it! I figure if I'm going to buy into the rest of his troll-er-ific post I should go with this part as well!

• This did make me laugh but I doubt he was serious about the "idc what gender" part of that...

• just find some fat chicks, well it guess it depends where you live, where I live fat chicks can't afford to have standards or at least have really low standards. the point is find societies left overs, the ones that no else wants and you will get some in no time (maybe not right away but def it will happen), especially since your apparently bi. by the way I agree with the bar/club advice and there are under 21 clubs. raves and parties would also work

• u should get a prostitute lol they don't care what age you are. charlie sheen stole his dads credit card at16 nd got a prostitute to lose his virginity:P

• fake ID there must be girls your age you can date.

• Find a hooker

• u don't want a guy or shemale that gross.. go to bars have a one night stand with some girl and if one turns you down talk to another. if you have your own place it make this easier

• get a prostitute

• lets do it.

Me and you, right here right now

• im guessing your making fun of me...