How to tell if a girl is sexually attracted to you??

How to tell if a girl is sexually attracted to you?? Question says it all...

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

• hmmm I would guess if I had to pick one way to tell and we're talking strictly sexually attracted then there'd be a lot of touching, she wouldn't be able to keep her hands off of you even if it was playful like punching/wrestling/biting. is there a relationship there already like a friendship or is this a girl you barely know?

• between friendship and barely knowing her... I meet her 4 times at a bar. I got her number and we do the physical contact things (touching, hugging and dancing), I carried her to her car, and one time when I hugged her she wrapped her legs around me.

• Show Older
    • She talk to different guys at the bar and dance with them, but she ends up finding me in the crowd.

• sounds like she might be since she seeks you out and is touching you alot. whatcha gonna do about it cowboy? ? lol

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!