My girlfriend's vagina is way to loose for me

I'm have a perfectly avg. penis (5 inches) and her vagina is just way to loose. Has anybody had a similar experience, I'm thinking of leaving her because I don't think she will ever sexually satisfy my needs because of her loosness, she's a nice girl and all but the thing basically whistles in the wind, would it be dumb to break up with her.

i decided to stay with her I'm being stupid she's a great girl and its only sex one day I'm not going to be able to get it up anyway so what's the bid deal anyway right, thanks for all your input

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• lol its okay I feel the same about small penises. that's why I don't even bother. I try to make them hard while making out so I can get a feel for it. I've even asked one guy I was dating to let me see his penis and he said okay. I don't do that normally though. if its too small, I bounce. I go for about 8 inches or so, and thick. I might have a loose vagina too who knows I don't think I do but maybe. lol its best to stick with the bigger ones then. if you feel you need to leave her, its your choice. I feel bad for her but I guess a vagina isn't like a penis. you have to actually be in there to feel around if its a good fit. sucks for her. clearly you're not in it for her anyway if something like this would make you consider leaving, so id say just go now. like a band aid just rip it off quick before things get more serious. shell find someone in the future who is into her regardless of her loose vag and stuff. ha ha

• Don't forget the toys.

What Girls Said 8

• a great way to get it tighter is for her to come without anything in her. tell her to masturbate at least 2 times a day, help her if you want. but it's important not to do it with anything inside her. it's a known fact that the vagina tightens up when a girl has an orgasm so cumming is an exercise for the vagina to tighten up. if you keep up with this exercise regime even for only a week you will feel the difference. I hope this helps

• This is quite possibly the stupidest question I've ever read... Just saying.People are all different. If she's loose chances are yes its a genetic thing, or she masturbates to much. It doesn't ALWAYS mean she's a tramp. My good friend she's loose and I can tell you she's been with the same guy for 5 years, he's he first partner. So no girls aren't always tramps when their loose.I'm tight as hell, however the wetter the girl gets... the easier it is to get inside. Think of it that way. I've only had 4 partners including the guy i;m with now... I'm not lose, He's always saying it hurts to get inside. Anyway your going to do whatever you want regardless of what anyone on here says. go with your gut or follow your heart... either one.

• your d***s too small mate, its not her.

• im not small I got girth

• good for you. and if your still at least a little more concern . there is a cure. stop having so much sex . make sure she doesn't masterbait for a while and iv herd about some tthings that make the p**** tighter? lookem up they could work

• It's not loose buddy.. 5 inches... :S

• yeah I bring the thickness

• Best answer. Even though 5 inches could be thick as hell. Some women want it deep.

• Maybe have a bit more anal if her vagina is too loose or try vagina tightening cream c if that helps

• Common man. Wide p**** are sweet. If you really love her then get her using some virgina tightening cream and enjoy your self.

• why are wide pussies sweet

• you want to leave her due to a reason she can't help? how would you like it if she said "sorry honey, but 5 inches hard isn't quite average. your small pecker ain't doin it for me. BYEEEEE" now how would you feel? =)

• well when I talk average I mean average in the statistical sense of two standard deviation one on either size

• Studies aren't always accurate. In fact, many people say 6 is average. I don't know what is average though, it's like 6 or something. So to my friends I guess average would be 6.. Think about how accurate those studies are, lol

• omg yes shaun amen, I was with a virgin and she was so loose. you act like sex is only about pleasing one person its about both peoples pleasure and if a girl can't make me come I probably won't give her a second chance.

• Show Older

What Guys Said 9

• i hope for your sake she never sees this

• Hmmm that's funny! It suits me just fine. In fact I find it rather tight.

• link Usually, the loose gal leaves such a guy in the long run ... about age 30 so watch out.She needs to work out, perhaps you are her partner - if all else fails, try dancing 2/week.

• kegels

• If she is loose she is a whore... Becareful

• Possilly she is loose because of one or two reasons, one she masturbates too often, or she has a larger than average vagina, a possible third possibility is that she is too big to accommodate any penis but at large one i.e. 9" by 6" in circumference. This means that you with a 5" is simply to small for her vag.

• i will proceed with caution

• Believe what you want. But I don't believe that. girls have tight vaginas when they are born it's a muscle. If she plays sports or is into gymnastics Then the vagina can stretch. me personally when ever I'm with a girl that is loose I go and take a STD test even tho I usually use a condom@grace you can't compare vagina loosenes with a penis size.. Penis is more like boobs some guys have small penises like some girls have small boobs.

• Show Older
  • Sounds like a dumb reason to break up with her. Just try to find a way to tell her that her p*ssy is loose and find her some exercises she can do to tighten it up a bit..

• If you like her tellr to do some p**** exercises and that can get her really tight...Amnd as for the girls that answerd what bitches they don't know sh*t about penis size the average is about 5 to 6 inches no matter what race you are.the 1 that says she goes for eight inchers probly never even measured a penis

• lmao I'm so sorry man, I have never had been with a loose girl, what's it like? lol I would say if your not satisfied then it would be best to leave her. there's always another girl and she probably won't be as loose, do you love your gf?

• ooooh damn, well if the sex is not good and that's a part of your relationship then leave her if your not happy, people have left others for way less reasons and yours is justified, if a women can leave a man because his skills in bed are bad then you have the same right as a women does. leave her

• its like not even having sex really its like a really sh*tty hand job

• When you find a tight one, lock that down because that's gold.