My girlfriend's vagina is way to loose for me

I'm have a perfectly avg. penis (5 inches) and her vagina is just way to loose. Has anybody had a similar experience, I'm thinking of leaving her because I don't think she will ever sexually satisfy my needs because of her loosness, she's a nice girl and all but the thing basically whistles in the wind, would it be dumb to break up with her.

i decided to stay with her I'm being stupid she's a great girl and its only sex one day I'm not going to be able to get it up anyway so what's the bid deal anyway right, thanks for all your input

Most Helpful Girl

• lol its okay I feel the same about small penises. that's why I don't even bother. I try to make them hard while making out so I can get a feel for it. I've even asked one guy I was dating to let me see his penis and he said okay. I don't do that normally though. if its too small, I bounce. I go for about 8 inches or so, and thick. I might have a loose vagina too who knows I don't think I do but maybe. lol its best to stick with the bigger ones then.

if you feel you need to leave her, its your choice. I feel bad for her but I guess a vagina isn't like a penis. you have to actually be in there to feel around if its a good fit. sucks for her. clearly you're not in it for her anyway if something like this would make you consider leaving, so id say just go now. like a band aid just rip it off quick before things get more serious. shell find someone in the future who is into her regardless of her loose vag and stuff. ha ha

What Girls Said 10

• your d***s too small mate, its not her.

• im not small I got girth

• Maybe have a bit more anal if her vagina is too loose or try vagina tightening cream c if that helps

• It's not loose buddy.. 5 inches... :S

• Best answer. Even though 5 inches could be thick as hell. Some women want it deep.

• yeah I bring the thickness

• Common man. Wide p**** are sweet. If you really love her then get her using some virgina tightening cream and enjoy your self.

• why are wide pussies sweet

• good for you. and if your still at least a little more concern . there is a cure. stop having so much sex . make sure she doesn't masterbait for a while and iv herd about some tthings that make the p**** tighter? lookem up they could work

More from Girls
5

What Guys Said 9

• link

Usually, the loose gal leaves such a guy in the long run ... about age 30 so watch out.

She needs to work out, perhaps you are her partner - if all else fails, try dancing 2/week.

• lmao I'm so sorry man, I have never had been with a loose girl, what's it like? lol I would say if your not satisfied then it would be best to leave her. there's always another girl and she probably won't be as loose, do you love your gf?

• its like not even having sex really its like a really sh*tty hand job

• ooooh damn, well if the sex is not good and that's a part of your relationship then leave her if your not happy, people have left others for way less reasons and yours is justified, if a women can leave a man because his skills in bed are bad then you have the same right as a women does. leave her

• Sounds like a dumb reason to break up with her. Just try to find a way to tell her that her p*ssy is loose and find her some exercises she can do to tighten it up a bit..

• i hope for your sake she never sees this

• When you find a tight one, lock that down because that's gold.

More from Guys
4