My girlfriend's vagina is way to loose for me

I'm have a perfectly avg. penis (5 inches) and her vagina is just way to loose. Has anybody had a similar experience, I'm thinking of leaving her... Show More

i decided to stay with her I'm being stupid she's a great girl and its only sex one day I'm not going to be able to get it up anyway so what's the bid deal anyway right, thanks for all your input

Most Helpful Opinion

• lol its okay I feel the same about small penises. that's why I don't even bother. I try to make them hard while making out so I can get a feel for it. I've even asked one guy I was dating to let me see his penis and he said okay. I don't do that normally though. if its too small, I bounce. I go for about 8 inches or so, and thick. I might have a loose vagina too who knows I don't think I do but maybe. lol its best to stick with the bigger ones then.

if you feel you need to leave her, its your choice. I feel bad for her but I guess a vagina isn't like a penis. you have to actually be in there to feel around if its a good fit. sucks for her. clearly you're not in it for her anyway if something like this would make you consider leaving, so id say just go now. like a band aid just rip it off quick before things get more serious. shell find someone in the future who is into her regardless of her loose vag and stuff. ha ha

• Don't forget the toys.