• Ask
  • myTake

How do you know if you have a loose or tight vagina?

This is a stupid question, I'm fully aware. Help me out pretty please.

Most Helpful Opinion

• if you can fit 3+ fingers in there, you're REALLY loose.if you can only fit one finger in there, you're pretty tight

• Perfect.

• best asnwer

• aw thanks guys and lady :)

What Guys Said 6

• i love them loose!i hate tight

• Woah, you're the first guy that I've ever heard they like loose lol

• yea I'm tell the truth cause if its not loose I can not get all of me inside her and pound really hard.

• wow 1st guy to say that!

• well if your having sex and it hurt wen he slids in than you tight if it doesn't than your loose

• well it depends on how many fingers you can put inside yourself. I would say more then 3 it's loose.

• The fewer fingers you can fit inside without stretching much, the tighter you are. (tight is good ;)

• Tight generally equates greater muscular definition in the vagina. Loose the opposite.

• Soooo. . . based on the answers here, DO you have a loose vagina?

• lmao, I don't have a loose vagina.

• Congrats! I'm sure your boyfriend is a very lucky guy then! Ha!

What Girls Said 3

• When I'm really turned on I can fit 8 fingers up there. I've been told I was on the loose side.

• that's kinda graphic

• lmao apparently I have a loose vagina. ah well, you win some, you lose some.