Why do I like to read incest/taboo sex stories?

once when I was younger I came into a room and caught my aunt breastfeeding one of her kids, I apologized and left the room. But now that I'm older when I go to read stories on literotica I find the taboo stories the better ones. I have no real interest in doing anything with my family members. Is this normal or weird? Do I have a problem?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 9

What Guys Said 8

• Selected as most helpful

Most probably cause you are pervy :) In fact the forbidden is always more interesting, I guess this is your case

• Because its hot? I'm not actually into any of my family members but I do fantasize about having a hot father (and a different one - not sexually into my own dad) who I could seduce or f*** behind my mothers (not real mom) back or who could train me to be his bitch and at home slut. Its just hot and I think this is why I like older men and women too actually. I'm a freaky little one lol

• How does it make you feel? If something makes you feel good emotionally it's good if not it's bad. Many times we are curious about things. The more we look the more curious we get. It is addictive. soon the ideas are in your mind. If your uncomfortable about it like you seem to be, then use some will power and stir clear of the site. There are better and cleaner things.

• i don't think its seeing your aunt breastfeeding that made you into these things...where I'm from a lot of women breastfeed in semipublic setting and were not all pervs

• Your like every other human being: You want what you can't have.

• nooo this is not weird! fantasies and reality are two complete opposites in the english dictionary. I love taboo p*rn- types of incest p*rn, old/young p*rn, etc. it's perfectly normal and doesn't mean that your abnormal or really want to act this out in real life.

• Fantasies or reading fiction is just that - it's not reality. So don't judge it as such. You aren't actually carrying any of this stuff out, so think whatever you want.

• lol I don't think you have a problem. lots of people have dirty thoughts just not many have

the courage to share them. it's been rumored 99 percent of women fantasize at least

once of other women. I think it's okay you're just a pervert P:

• you being into those type of p*rns shows a desire for it. the more you watch those type of p*rn the more you will want to act it out in real life.

• Not true, he could be a complete voyeur and only be interested in observing the act.

• You sick bastard. It's normal. Still, you sick bastard. Very normal in fact. Sick sick sick depraved person. Actually a lot of people do, mostly because it's 'taboo' which gives a person an inherent rush. Anything that's forbidden gives us more of a rash then something that's not.

• I never caught my family members in any awkward situations, but I also find the incest/taboo stories the best ones on literotica. I also have no desire to do anything like that with my family. I think it's normal. No big deal. I love the brother/sister stories. Especially the ones by an author named: nikki_2021. Which story is your favorite? Provide the name of the author to make it easier for me to find the story. Thanks.

• Adds to the drama: I'm personally into taboo novels myself :P

• OMG! just reading the answers on here shows how twisted geeks are on here! anything to them is normal, doesn't matter if it violates basic psychology, but just if it suits their atheist minds and contradicts with religious morals, it'd be okay and normal!

It's not about you mate, it is about those answerers on here. I'd suggest you start looking into the normal straight stuff more, and little by little you'll have no desire to observe things that you're not 100% comfortable with.

• It's not normal, by the standard definition. It's not that weird though. Fetishes can often be formed by just such random acts as walking in on a breastfeeding in progress.

I don't think you have a problem, so long as it remains a fantasy and not something you try to act out.

• a fantasy is somthing that one would like to bring to reality w someone that's y its called a fantasy. its jus not somthing right about that tho. there are other fantasies that you could actually feed, if you feed this one it could harm a loved one and put you in jail. now the sisternlaw or step brother sister thing is a little different afterall those marry one another all the time.

• i like it too man, and all I can really tell you is that its not your fault that you like it.

its like gay people; they don't choose to be gay, they just are.

so its the same for us, we didn't get to choose what we like, we just like what we like and that's it.

so don't feel bad man, as long as you're not hurting anyone, you're fine.

just don't molest your relatives, cause that would be a little too much... unless they like getting molested haha.

• haha thank you, thank you very much ; )

• Haha I love this answer. Couldn't have said it any better myself :)

• The trill of the forbidden has always been a turn on for people it doesn't necessarly mean there is anything wrong with you. Some women have rape fantasies but this doesn't mean they want to be assaulted

• Some girls do it's not somthing common to all girls

• i didn't know girls fantasized about being raped...