What does it mean if her p***y smells like fish?

I went below on my g.f. and it smelled like fish. What does that mean? Girls help me.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Each girl has her own odor, which get more prominent as she is aroused. However, if is a pungent 'fish' smell there are six possible reasons for this:

1) poor hygiene..she doesn't wash herself very well down there.

2)STD...some do that.

3)bacteria overgrowth (ones that should be there)-usually during or after sex.

4)some disease (like PID, cancer)

5)forgotten tampon

6)Yeast Infection----Most Likely after #3

The most normal one is #3, then #6. BE CAREFUL in telling her about this, though. Women are very sensitive to anything about this, especially if it is coming from the guy she is trying to be intimate with.

• #5 is ewwww like how can you forget something lodged inside your body!? omg

• it is common and absolutely does NOT indicate she's cheating on you--its a matter of pH balance. It has a lot to do with hormones and bacterial growth. It happens to me and I never cheated. It comes and goes.

• No, #3 would probably happen in the exact sit you are in. A girl normally gets aroused before any sexual act, so that smell could have been the result of your guys' time together BEFORE you went down on her...essentially from the anticipation of it. Don't try and doubt her...it can be a common problem.

• Show Older

What Girls Said 6

• Guys need to be more educated; read this answer OVER;

"usually if a vagina smells fishy it's a bacterial infection, you can fix this with a cream that restores the right bacteria and antibiotics. It's very common for women to get and it has nothing to do with how dirty she is, it's usually soap that causes it. You should never use soap around the vagina, it just kills the good bacteria. A vagina is designed to clean itself because it is loaded with 1000's of beneficial bacteria that keeps it clean and healthy. You should never use anything other then warm warter in that area to wash. It could also be a yeast infection, but they usually don't smell fishy, they have a white discharge and she'll be itchy and sore if that's the case."

- She's right.

• it means iti's normal

• if it smells like fish, you don't wanna go back there again. that is so disgusting. I have a coworker who smells like one everyday and I have to sit beside her desk and every time she gets up, it reeks and the whole office already knows because she really stinks. and she has really bad hygiene so that is one major factor.

• usually if a vagina smells fishy it's a bacterial infection, you can fix this with a cream that restores the right bacteria and antibiotics. It's very common for women to get and it has nothing to do with how dirty she is, it's usually soap that causes it. You should never use soap around the vagina, it just kills the good bacteria. A vagina is designed to clean itself because it is loaded with 1000's of beneficial bacteria that keeps it clean and healthy. You should never use anything other then warm warter in that area to wash. It could also be a yeast infection, but they usually don't smell fishy, they have a white discharge and she'll be itchy and sore if that's the case.

• This happens to girls who don't clean properly, wear tight jeans all day long or are actually just mermaids. Here are a few doctor's links for you to see:

link

link

• Everyone has different smells/tastes but could mean a number of things. From simply that she hasn't showered to having an infection of some sort.

What Guys Said 7

• I hope you weren't eating the seafood buffet 'cause that is f'in NASTY! Haven't you heard of the finger sniff test? It lets you know whether the pie is fresh or nasty. Eww! Some girls neeed to clean properly. I would have called her on that and probably wouldn't have f***ed her because of it. I can get fresh pussy. What do I want with some stale stankass pussy? Good for nothing.

• That she has fish living inside her vagina... small fish obviously. Usually the stronger the smell the more fish are living inside

• Probably an infection.

• i hated going down on my ex (thank god it was only 1 time) I tried several more times and couldn't do it.

• STD

• Happened to me once. My dinner came back up. Luckily it wasn't my place. That's nasty man. I feel for ya.

• I'm a guy and this means that she hasn't washed it recently.

~Distant

• Well put and a good point 'Belgie' since it's the bad bacteria causing this smell.

~Distant

• It's possible she HAS showered, but through ignorance, has used soap on her fishybits and killed off the good bacteria which keep the bad bacteria in check.

She should only use water to clean her puss, and not every girl learns this, apparently.

• Hm... I suppose it could mean she has some sort of STI or medical problem? She probably just didn't wash it good enough this particular shower.

~Distant

• Show Older